• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some successful recipes for using the DCB?

In summary, Lorraine suggests recipes that she has had success with at her shows. She also suggests a great idea for a show ender--a DCB dump cake.
Meigs
Hi Everyone,
I am fairly new and I would like to start demoing my DCB at my shows to increase it's sales.

Can anyone suggest some recipes that you have had success with?

It is greatly appreciated!!!

Meighen :)

Check the files section. Lots of great ideas there. I saved the file that has over 70 recipes for the DCB and email it to cutomers that purchase it.

Right now I am doing the fajitas at shows, and I have done the baked potato chowder w/ great success too.

Fajitas were a huge hit that I made for Every Show Oct-Dec. I switched to the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder in Jan. In March, I'm going to start making the chili with cornbread topping out of the new Season's Best. :)

I have made quite a few things now- but still the biggest wow factor is the fajitas. Just chop or slice some green peppers/onions, throw some raw chicken breasts on top, sprinkle some chipotle rub and microwave 15 minutes. Can NOT be easier or more deliciously yummy for being so easy. :D I wanna make it for dinner EVERY night

Thanks Everyone so much!!
I think I am going to try the Fajitas first!
I have been searching CC for a picture of it, does anyone have one they can share???

have any of you made it without the PC chipotle rub? like just substituted some kind of seasonings (i dont have the chipotle rub). I'd kind of like to try this recipe out for a super bowl party i'm going to..

The pork tenderloin is excellent and easy as well.
I also love the Jerk Chicken Nachos - cooking the chicken breasts in the microwave in the DCB first, then finishing off the recipe on the large bar pan in the oven. Shows both the bar pan and DCB very nicely, and it's such a pretty recipe.
Then finish off the show with a DCB dump cake of some sort (pie filling, cake mix, 1/2 cup butter/margarine OR a can of sprite). People are amazed that you can do both a main dish and dessert in the same dish.

That is a GREAT idea Thanks Lorraine!!!!!!
I love it! And the Jerk Nachoes are sooo easy!

1. What is a DCB?

A DCB stands for Deep Covered Baker, which is a ceramic baking dish designed by Pampered Chef. It is used for cooking a variety of dishes in the microwave or oven.

2. Can I use the DCB for all types of recipes?

Yes, the DCB can be used for a wide range of recipes including casseroles, roasts, desserts, and more. It is a versatile tool that can replace multiple dishes in your kitchen.

3. Are there any special instructions for using the DCB?

The DCB should always be placed in a cold oven or microwave and never preheated empty. It is also recommended to use oven mitts when handling the hot dish, as it can get very hot.

4. How do I clean the DCB?

The DCB is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils on the dish.

5. Where can I find suggested recipes for the DCB?

You can find suggested recipes for the DCB on the Pampered Chef website or in our recipe books. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations and tips on using the DCB.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • riggs62