• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Most Successful Recipe for Fundraising?

In summary, the best recipe for high ticket items like cookware or DCB is the 30 minute chicken with garlic Parmesan biscuit bites.
riggs62
I am having a Fundraiser show at my home on Thursday. For some reason, I can't decide on a recipe to make. Can everyone tell me what their most successful recipe is for selling higher ticket items like cookware or DCB? I really want to raise a lot of money for this cause. TIA!

I did a demo for a show I called Meals in Minutes.

Garlic Bites in saute pan (scrapers, garlic press, kitchen shears, cookware, SA square, bamboo tongs, oven mitt)

30 Minute Chicken in DCB in microwave (DCB, seasonings, carving set (cutlery), bamboo carving board, meat lifters, thermometer)

Mexican Chocolate cake in fluted pan in microwave (stoneware, batter/prep bowls, silicone basting brush, slice & serve, SA platter)

Along the same lines as Stacy's idea....my Sept KICKED BUTT doing the garlic bites and the 10 min Pork Tenderloin in the DCB.

I did the Beef Enchilada Casserole from 29 min to dinner at my "Man's show" and did the hamburger in the micro in the lg micro cooker then layered everything and micro-d the DCB - I sold 2 DCBs at the show and got a call from a guy that works with one of the guests and he ordered - sight unseen because one of the guys was talking it up. There were only 5 guys at the show! I'll be using the DCB at more of my shows for sure!

I was really leaning towards the 30 min chicken. My husband always complains that it looks "raw" because it doesn't brown. I don't use the Paprika, but I've read that it helps give the skin better color. I've just been using the rubs with flour. Anyone else find that the Paprika helps make it look more like the picture? I was thinking also about the Skillet Lasagna from the 29 min cookbook in the family skillet. I love that recipe and it really demonstrates the pan.
Keep the ideas coming!

riggs62 said:
I was really leaning towards the 30 min chicken. My husband always complains that it looks "raw" because it doesn't brown. I don't use the Paprika, but I've read that it helps give the skin better color. I've just been using the rubs with flour. Anyone else find that the Paprika helps make it look more like the picture? I was thinking also about the Skillet Lasagna from the 29 min cookbook in the family skillet. I love that recipe and it really demonstrates the pan.
Keep the ideas coming!

You definitely need to use the Paprika ~ it doesn't flavor it really, but it gives it that nice "roasted" color. Use the rub recipe that is in the SB cookbook. I add a tablespoon of the Smoky BBQ Rub to it also.

Doing the 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites has been a gold mine for my business for both sales and bookings! The DCB is in my top 5 best sellers!

30 Minute chicken! I'll let you know how it goes!
Thanks everyone!

For some reason, when I do the fajita pizza I have the best sales! I had $1000.00 show off that recipe in the spring and sold a ton of the cookware. I also agree about the 30 min chicken.

I do the 10 minute tenderloin in the DCB and then make the sauce in my sauce pan for the mini sandwiches. It shows the DCB, cookware, boning knife, utility knife, food chopper (onion) and SA round platter (that's what I put my sandwiches on to serve). Before I cook the tenderloin, I peel off the silver skin with the boning knife and then use my utility knife to cut the loin in half while holding it in the air. This amazes a lot of people that a knife can be that sharp. I sell a few knives a month at the least. I've had a few $900 and $1000 shows with this recipe this past season. I still have requests for it.

Best of luck with your fund raiser!

I agree 30 min chicken!!

The results are in...Well...sadly only three people showed up. But it will be ove $600 in sales due to outside orders before the show. I did the 30 min chicken (using Paprika) this time...and what a HIT!
I sold 2 DCB, the 3rd guest already had one and was going to do that recipe this week. The Paprika made all the difference. My husband saw it and was impressed with the presentation. He said it didn't look "raw" this time. What a supportive guy!! :rolleyes:

It the way to present your products is what sells them. Some recipes show more product, but I'm down to very little product recipes and my average is still the same ~ it's what/how to "sell" it ~ make sense?

Hey guys - I'm kind a late getting in on this one... but the Savoury Cheese Crostini with toppings shows a lot of product and everyone really loves it. :) Having said that, for my last fundraiser - Grey Cup Sunday (Canada) I did the Jerk Chicken Nachos and the 20 Minute BBQ Ribs. Show ended up over $1200! Sold a tonne of spices and stoneware. :sing: Really, the key to any good sales is tonnes of people showing up. My last show Friday night had 15 guests and over $1,000 in sales. I didn't think it would be that high as a lot of the orders seemed small, but they certainly added up!

A new trick I'm going to try in 2008 is when guests bring their printed invitation with them (the post card invites) I'll trade it for a free recipe card!:D

Have a good holiday everyone - we're hunkering down up here with the cold and snow! AND I LOVE IT!:love:

riggs62 said:
Well...sadly only three people showed up. But it will be ove $600 in sales due to outside orders before the show. I did the 30 min chicken (using Paprika) this time...and what a HIT!
I sold 2 DCB, the 3rd guest already had one and was going to do that recipe this week. The Paprika made all the difference. My husband saw it and was impressed with the presentation. He said it didn't look "raw" this time. What a supportive guy!! :rolleyes:

Sorry you didn't have a big turnout - I had the same experience the last 2 years when I did "Holiday Open Houses", so I decided never to do them again. I just host a "virtual" catalog show the first two weeks in December and any orders that come in during that time get a free gift (a SB cookbook). Lesson learned - I work too hard at those things to only have 3 people show up (and yes, I host coached myself!!)

Anyway, one of my best recipes to sell products has been the Baked Potstickers w/Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce. With the stoneware special in Jan., I'll probably promote that. :chef:

cathyskitchen said:
Sorry you didn't have a big turnout - I had the same experience the last 2 years when I did "Holiday Open Houses", so I decided never to do them again. I just host a "virtual" catalog show the first two weeks in December and any orders that come in during that time get a free gift (a SB cookbook). Lesson learned - I work too hard at those things to only have 3 people show up (and yes, I host coached myself!!)

Anyway, one of my best recipes to sell products has been the Baked Potstickers w/Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce. With the stoneware special in Jan., I'll probably promote that. :chef:

my sales ALWAYS rock when I demo this recipe! I do them whenever I can!

Related to What's the Most Successful Recipe for Fundraising?

What Recipe Sells the Most?

The top selling recipe at Pampered Chef is the "One-Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs." This classic dish is a crowd-pleaser and can be easily customized with different types of meat and sauce options. It also utilizes the Pampered Chef Rockcrok, which is a popular and versatile cooking tool.

What Ingredients Are Needed for the One-Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs?

The ingredients for this recipe include ground beef, Italian sausage, onion, garlic, crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, spaghetti noodles, and your choice of seasonings. You can also add in additional vegetables or toppings as desired.

Is the One-Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe Easy to Make?

Yes, this recipe is designed to be easy to make and can be done in just one pot, reducing the amount of clean-up. It also has step-by-step instructions to guide you through the cooking process. As long as you follow the recipe, it should be a straightforward and enjoyable cooking experience.

Can I Modify the One-Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe to Fit My Dietary Restrictions?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and can be modified to fit different dietary needs. For example, you can use gluten-free or whole wheat spaghetti noodles, turkey or vegetarian meatballs, and adjust the seasonings to your liking. Pampered Chef also offers a variety of products that cater to different dietary restrictions.

Are There Any Other Popular Recipes at Pampered Chef?

Yes, aside from the One-Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs, other popular recipes at Pampered Chef include the "Quick Cooker Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo," "Raspberry Almond Coffee Cake," and "Herb-Roasted Pork Tenderloin." These recipes all have rave reviews and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • Meigs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Meigs
  • Kathytnt