• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Innovative Tuscany Recipes for the DCB Ideal for Foodie Guests?

In summary, Carolyn is looking for a recipe that incorporates the DCB, and Kristin recommends the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Here's hoping my fellow cheffers can help:

I'm doing "An Evening in Tuscany" show and am looking for a recipe I can make in the DCB. The guests include ladies who are both well traveled and experienced foodies...so I need something with a good flavor twist.

I normally make the sun-dried tomato pesto brie and the cappucino mousse trifle with this theme, but since this is for a family member, we're making an entree too. I want to showcase the DCB, since it is such a life-saver (mostly working moms are coming).

Thank you in advance. I have limited 'research' time right now and am grateful for the assist. (I'm away from home helping out with a family health matter.)

kristin
aka leggy (which I'm not and never will be *sigh*)

I like the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco.

The Sun Dried Tomatoe and Sausage Risotto, comes together great using the DCB. Just use the lid instead of the parchment paper. I love the Penne pasta recipe also, but wanted to get you an alternative!

Have fun!

I was thinking about the grilled chicken, but wanted something a little more 'foodie.'. The rissoto sounds intriguing....

it's not coming up on a recipe search in consultant's corner...what cookbook is it in? Can someone post it later? (All my PC cookbooks are back in Florida and I'm in Northern VA)

Found it! I was spelling out the word "and" vs "&". Thrilled its from a SB, so its on CC. Thank you!

That sausage and risotto recipe is so good! I love that one and have made it numerous times for my family. Everyone loves it!

thanks amanda, second opinions always help! (I've never made this recipe)

babywings76 said:
I like the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresco.

I would definitely do the Grilled Chicken Penne al Fresca.
Season the chicken with Sundried Tomato Herb before grilling, too!

The sausage risotto is wonderful! And really easy!

Thanks again for the responses....love love love this site.

(Carolyn, I saw you post about the Penne w/Sun Dried Tomato seasoning on FB, but I don't have any PC seasonings with me. I'm going to make the risotto this weekend; if it doesn't wow us, you'll be hearing from me!)

Related to What Are Some Innovative Tuscany Recipes for the DCB Ideal for Foodie Guests?

What is the DCB?

The DCB refers to the Deep Covered Baker, a versatile and convenient piece of cookware from Pampered Chef that is perfect for making delicious Tuscany theme recipes.

What are some examples of Tuscany theme recipes that can be made in the DCB?

Some delicious options include Tuscan chicken alfredo, baked Tuscan rigatoni, and Tuscan-style roasted vegetables. You can also use the DCB to make classic Italian dishes like lasagna and meatballs.

What makes the DCB ideal for Tuscany theme recipes?

The DCB is made of stoneware, which helps to evenly distribute heat for perfectly cooked meals. It also has a tight-fitting lid that helps to lock in moisture and flavors, making it perfect for slow-cooking dishes like those found in Tuscany.

Do I need to preheat the DCB before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the DCB before adding your ingredients. This helps to ensure even cooking and prevents any potential cracking of the stoneware.

Can I use the DCB for both sweet and savory Tuscany theme recipes?

Yes, the DCB is versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes, both sweet and savory. You can use it to make desserts like Tuscany-style fruit tarts or savory dishes like Tuscan-style beef stew.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pclady213
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders