• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Great $10 Stocking Stuffers?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of $10 and under stocking stuffers, including the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Mini Measure-All Cup, and Flexible Cutting Mat. They also have festive holiday-themed options such as the Holiday Mini Spatula, Mini Whisk, and Cookie Cutters Set. These stocking stuffers can be customized with different colors and patterns. Additionally, there are useful kitchen gadgets and tools available, such as the Mini Nylon Ladle, Slotted Spoon, and Corn Cob Nobs. Multiple stocking stuffers can be purchased for family and friends as gifts.
bre32975
Enjoy!

[email protected] if any questions

/buzzinbee:chef:

Attachments

• ChristmasGifts.20nUnder.2008.doc
    311.5 KB · Views: 402
Do you have a $10 and under one too? This one is $20 and under. Great job, thank you, I really like it. I would like a $10 and under flyer.

Debbie :D

The prep bowl set is $20 not $15.

Related to What Are Some Great $10 Stocking Stuffers?

1. What are some popular $10 and under stocking stuffers from Pampered Chef?

Some popular options for $10 and under stocking stuffers from Pampered Chef include the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula, Mini Measure-All Cup, and the Flexible Cutting Mat.

2. Are there any festive holiday-themed stocking stuffers available for under $10?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of festive holiday-themed stocking stuffers for under $10 such as the Holiday Mini Spatula, Holiday Mini Whisk, and the Holiday Cookie Cutters Set.

3. Can I customize my $10 and under stocking stuffers from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your $10 and under stocking stuffers by choosing from a variety of colors and patterns for items such as the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and the Mini Measure-All Cup.

4. Are there any kitchen gadgets or tools included in the $10 and under stocking stuffers?

Yes, there are several useful kitchen gadgets and tools included in the $10 and under stocking stuffers, including the Mini Nylon Ladle, Mini Nylon Slotted Spoon, and the Corn Cob Nobs.

5. Can I purchase multiple $10 and under stocking stuffers for my family and friends?

Absolutely, you can purchase multiple $10 and under stocking stuffers from Pampered Chef to give to your family and friends as gifts. They make great add-ons to other gifts or as standalone stocking stuffers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bre32975
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperMyLife
Replies
Views
Admin Greg