• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some effective host coaching tips to improve my party planning skills?

In summary, the conversation discusses host coaching tips for cooking shows, including making pre-show calls and sending postcards to encourage sales and bookings. It also includes a challenge for hosts to beat sales goals and earn rewards, as well as suggestions for follow-up calls and promoting a catalog party. The conversation emphasizes the importance of communication and promoting the party to ensure a successful event.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Can anyone share some host coaching tips with me? I feel this is where I need to improve at the most. Thanks.
Sarah

Here's what I do for cooking shows:

I call a couple of days after they get the kit to see if they have any questions.

I call a week before the show to talk about food and to make sure they've got lots of people invited. I remind them to call anyone they haven't heard from to see if they're coming/want to place an order/want to book a show.

I call a day or two before the show to see how many people they're expecting and to get directions to their home.​

For catalog shows I make the first call to answer any questions, then make a call or two to check on how things are going. During these calls I make suggestions (visibly carry the catalog with you everywhere; be sure to ask the friends who were at the show you booked from; etc.) if they're having trouble getting orders.

During each call I let them know when I'll be calling next, and what the topic of that call will be. In addition, I send postcards.

Two weeks before the show:

Take the challenge.
Can you beat this?

Beat the company average of $500, and I’ll award you a free Small Batter Bowl—an $11 value.

Beat the Grand mark with sales of over $1,000,
and that reward becomes an
Executive Cookware Sauté Pan—a $38 value.

Beat the Gold Standard with sales of over $1,500,
and that reward becomes the
5-Piece Executive Cookware Set—a $225 value.​

One week before the show:

I’m excited about your party!
I hope you are, too!

Some helpful suggestions from Rae Bates, your Pampered Chef Consultant:
A few days before your party, call anyone who hasn’t RSVP’d. They may have forgotten, or it may be that they never received your invitation.
The day before your party, make a reminder call to those who have said they’re coming.
Ask those who say they can’t come if they would like to see a catalog, place an order, or have their own party. They can view all the products and even place an order for your party on my website Welcome To My Personal Web Site. (You’ll receive a mystery prize if you have eight or more outside orders before the party.)​

For catalog hosts, I send this postcard a week or so before they close. The timing on this really depends on the time between booking and closing. I try to do it about halfway between to keep up the excitement.

Hi! I hope you’re having fun collecting all those Pampered Chef orders and dreaming about all the free and discounted products you’re going to earn. Remember to mention your catalog party to everyone!

If you have anyone who expressed an interest but hasn’t gotten back to you, be sure to contact them one more time. They may have forgotten, and you don’t want them to miss out on an opportunity to get great kitchen tools!

Also, don’t forget to ask everyone if they want to host their own Pampered Chef party. Tell them how easy it is and how well we treat our hosts.

I’ll be in touch again soon. In the meantime, I’m just a phone call or email away if you have any questions.

I hope this gives you some usable ideas.

:Sure, I'd be happy to share some host coaching tips with you! Here are a few things that have worked for me:1. Start early: As soon as you confirm a party or event, start communicating with your host. This will give you more time to build a relationship with them and ensure that they feel supported and prepared.2. Set clear expectations: Make sure your host knows exactly what their responsibilities are, such as inviting guests, providing refreshments, and collecting RSVPs. This will help avoid any misunderstandings later on.3. Provide resources: Offer your host any materials or resources they may need, such as catalogs, order forms, and party scripts. This will make their job easier and help them feel more confident.4. Communicate regularly: Check in with your host regularly leading up to the event. This will help keep them motivated and excited, and also give you a chance to address any concerns they may have.5. Offer incentives: Consider offering your host incentives for meeting certain goals, such as booking a certain number of parties or reaching a certain sales amount. This can help keep them motivated and increase their success.6. Be a resource: Let your host know that you are available for any questions or support they may need. This will help them feel more comfortable and confident in their role as a host.I hope these tips help! Best of luck with your host coaching.

Related to What are some effective host coaching tips to improve my party planning skills?

What are some tips for using Pampered Chef products in the kitchen?

1. Start with the basics: Familiarize yourself with the proper use and care instructions for each product. This will not only help you achieve better results, but also extend the lifespan of your products.

2. Utilize the product guides: Many Pampered Chef products come with helpful guides that provide tips, recipes, and suggested uses. Take advantage of these resources to get the most out of your products.

3. Experiment with different recipes: Pampered Chef products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient. Don't be afraid to try new recipes and techniques to find what works best for you.

4. Get creative with product combinations: Many Pampered Chef products can be used together to create unique and delicious dishes. Don't limit yourself to using each product individually.

5. Ask for help: If you're struggling with a particular product or technique, don't hesitate to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for tips and advice. They are knowledgeable and happy to help you get the most out of your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • caraighan