• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some daily duties for maintaining an organized office schedule?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the person's struggle to balance their personal and professional responsibilities. They have set office hours and are looking for help with organizing their daily tasks such as updating their website and doing host coaching. They received a schedule from their Executive and are hoping to use it as a guide. They also shared some tips and threads from other people on managing time effectively.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, I'm working on my office hours because I spend way too much fun time on PC and not enough on my other wifely duties (get your mind out of the gutter, KG). I have the hours pretty much down and plan to try them through the end of February to see if they work.

What I need help with is specific daily duties like updating my website on Wednesday and doing Host Coaching on Mondays. What do you do and how does it work for you?

This might help!!!I received a week by week schedule of events "To Do" list from my Executive that was done by another Executive, because I can't seem to get it together. If I can figure out how to post it (it's in Word), I will do it. It might at least get the ball rolling.
Good Luck...let me know if it helps!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Director Organizer System.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 587
I made this tonight. I need to organize my time as well. :D I hope this helps.

Basically I am going to fill in what I am going to do and when. :D So that I can look at a week in a glance :D

Attachments

• Schedule.doc
    42.5 KB · Views: 362
Thanks for the schedule, Jennifer. I'm looking to be more set in my daily and monthly tasks as well. I'm finding that if I don't at least have a plan then I don't remember things like updating my website or getting my host packets out early.

That is me all the time. Since having kids, staying home and doing PC, I can't remember to do anything. I swear, when I worked outside the home, I got a lot more done with my PC business...more time at my "other" job. Too funny!!!

Related to What are some daily duties for maintaining an organized office schedule?

1. What are the typical office hours for employees at Pampered Chef?

Our typical office hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. However, some departments may have varying schedules depending on their job responsibilities.

2. Are there any flexibility options for employees' schedules?

Yes, we offer flexible work arrangements for employees who may need to adjust their schedules for personal or family reasons. This can include remote work options or alternative schedules.

3. How many hours per week are employees expected to work?

Our standard work week is 40 hours, but some positions may require additional hours depending on workload and project deadlines.

4. Is overtime required for certain positions?

Some positions may require occasional overtime, especially during busy seasons or when there are urgent projects. Overtime will always be compensated accordingly.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any time off or vacation benefits?

Yes, we offer paid time off and vacation benefits for our full-time employees. The amount of time off given depends on length of employment and job position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • wadesgirl