• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some alternative monthly newsletter services to Constant Contact?

thanks!I use myemaildesigns.com along with icontact and it is FABULOUS! The newsletters are professional! If you want to see my July newsletter from them let me know and I'll forward it to you :)Same here! I use myemaildesigns.com along with icontact and it is FABULOUS! The newsletters are professional! If you want to see my July newsletter from them let me know and I'll forward it to you :)I use 123byrequest, but just took a look at Joy's new website and have to say I'm intrigued about doing it in conjunction with constant contact. I've always debated about using constant contact, but I have so
stacywhitlow
I have been using Constant Contact for quite a while now. I really like it but not sure I am getting my $ out of it ($18 monthly). Just checking on some others before I renew next month. What else is out there? What does everyone else use that is user friendly & can send to all contacts at once? Thanks for sharing!

anyone? anyone?

I go with Tasty Tidbits its a newsletter & she sends it out also. I pay about 10.00 a month & I think its great....HTH

Thanks Ginger!

I am actually revamping my services a bit here and will integrate the newsletter with iContact for $15/month. Your personalized newsletter will be plugged into your iContact account for you so you only need to look it over and make any changes you want before you send it out to your list! You can then track your clicks and opens to see who is reading it.

Look for the updated website shortly! I'm working on it right now :)

I use myemaildesigns.com along with icontact and it is FABULOUS! The newsletters are professional! If you want to see my July newsletter from them let me know and I'll forward it to you :)

I love 123byrequest.com I know others have had issues with her but I love her newsletter. Nicely laid out with options of condensensed, regular or Word document. She also just started sending out a Outlet email too. I think I paid $15-20 for the whole year (don't quote me, I don't really remember!).

I love myemaildesigns. They look very professional and I get lots of compliments on it.

A lot of people in my cluster use the 123byrequest and I think it looks great! I am going to start using it and it is 19.95/year right now, which is awesome!

Thanks! I'll be checking into those. If you don't mind, would you email me one of the newsletters?

Tasty Tidbits for me. LOVE it.

stacywhitlow said:
Thanks! I'll be checking into those. If you don't mind, would you email me one of the newsletters?

You can email each service and ask for a sample.

I also am use 123byrequest and my customer love it. However, want to have the option of seeing how many people are actually opening the newsletter, so I am looking at other options for when my subscription runs out.

I use 123byrequest, but just took a look at Joy's new website and have to say I'm intrigued about doing it in conjunction with constant contact. I've always debated about using constant contact, but I have so many email addresses, I wasn't sure if the cost would be worth it. I'm sure I can weed out the bad email addresses that always come back to me, but that's very time consuming. That's what I need to decide....take the time to weed them all out and then do one of Joy's options with constant contact? In a perfect world, I'd LOVE to do the one where she does it completely and I have to do nothing, except maybe let her add a few things to customize it a bit more. I just don't know if I can justify $25/month.

Does anyone out there do the Head Chef or Executive Chef options yet? I wasn't sure if that was totally new.

I love having different options to explore, though!:)

stacywhitlow said:

I emailed ya! :thumbup:

My problem is that I'm not sure if it is going in as spam or not. I send out over 300 every month but the tracker only shows 60-80 being opened. That is why I'm not sure if it is even worth it. I do have the same ones opening it usually & have had some comment that they enjoy receiving the newsletter. So I guess I'll keep sending one. I'm just looking for something a little different; brighter; fresher. Thanks to those that have emailed me.

wadesgirl said:
You can email each service and ask for a sample.

All I got was a generic one from 123byrequest. I would really like to see one tailored to PC. I did get the one from a fellow cheffer. Thanks! Much easier to see how it would look. I am very visual!:eek:

Hi Stacy,
The one I sent you this morning comes exactly like I sent it. NOTHING to open!

I would like to see a copy of Erica's newsletters and a copy of Tasty Tidbits's (even the June edition) to see what they are like!!! I emailed out my July newsletter but want to decide about a newsletter subscription starting with August!!

I like Tasty Tidbits, reasonable and I can modify it before I send it out. You can send out a newletter to an email list given to Tasty Tibits. See the price structure. The longer the list the greater the price. I use my Outlook software to group the folks who will receive my newletter so I just "hit the button" so to speak.
Hope this helps.
:)

Last edited:
I LOVE Tasty Tidbits, highly recomment it :)

can someone email me taste tidbits newsletter that is specialized for Pampered Chef. I saw the example on their website and it didn't do it for me. [email protected] Thanks so much!

1. What is included in the Monthly Newsletter Service?

The Monthly Newsletter Service includes a professionally designed and written newsletter, customized with your personal information and branding, delivered to your email inbox each month. It also includes access to our library of recipes and tips, as well as the option to add your own content.

2. Can I choose the content for my newsletter?

Yes, you have the option to add your own content to the newsletter, however our team of experts will provide you with high-quality, engaging content each month if you prefer not to add your own.

3. How often will I receive the newsletter?

The newsletter will be delivered to your email inbox once a month, on the date of your choosing. You can also choose to receive it more frequently if you wish.

4. Can I customize the design of the newsletter?

Yes, our team will work with you to customize the design of the newsletter to match your personal branding and preferences.

5. Is the Monthly Newsletter Service available for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Monthly Newsletter Service is available for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of your level or experience. It is a great way to keep in touch with your customers and build your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • sfdavis918