• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What About Shrimp Salad Recipe?

In summary, the conversation was about different ways to make a low-calorie and Weight Watchers friendly shrimp salad and different coffee recipes using skim milk and sugar-free syrups. Some suggestions included using low-fat mayo, cutting down on sugar, and using SF Torani syrups for flavor. The conversation also included different variations of the pumpkin spice latte and the use of a foam machine to froth milk.
jrstephens
Especially a WW Friendly one.

Jennifer,

Try this link...you could cut the mayo down, and use low fat mayo to cut calories. Look at the reviews, one said she cut the mayo by half, then added some lemon juice...

Serve inside a hollowed out tomato, or on salad greens!

Shrimply Delicious Shrimp Salad - Allrecipes

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

I used 1% milk and 2 teaspoons of sugar. I used a hand held blender to mix it up. I added a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice when I was done. It was very good. Next time I think I will use a little less sugar.It was 5 points for 1 cup of coffee and 1/2 cup of milk. I am not sure if that is a lot or not.I would love to hear some other coffee recipes.ThanksI use regular coffee, skim milk, and splenda. I have a foam machine that I use to froth the milk. Then I sprinkle with cinnamon. It is 1 point for 1 cup of coffee. I love it this way.I like to use SF Torani syrups to flavor my coffee. I just use a splash of skim milk and 2 pumps of syrup. I think the pumpkin spice flavor is my favorite.I love my coffee with skim milk and 2 packs of splenda, but I also like to make a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I buy the SF Torani Pumpkin Spice syrup and mix 1/4 cup of milk with 1/4 cup of water. I heat it up and then add a couple of tablespoons of the syrup. I also add a little bit of Splenda and a little bit of sugar free creamer. It's my favorite fall drink.I like to use SF Torani syrups to flavor my coffee. I just use a splash of skim milk and 2 pumps of syrup. I think the pumpkin spice flavor is my favorite.I use the same thing! I also love the hazelnut flavor!I use the same thing! I also love the hazelnut flavor!I just bought the hazelnut flavor. I can't wait to try it.I love to use the Vanilla and Caramel SF Torani syrups in my coffee. I also use skim milk and a packet of splenda. I love my coffee sweet.I love to use the Vanilla and Caramel SF Torani syrups in my coffee. I also use skim milk and a packet of splenda. I love my coffee sweet.I love the Vanilla SF Torani syrup! I use it in my coffee, oatmeal, and yogurt. It is great!I love the Vanilla SF Torani syrup! I use it in my coffee, oatmeal, and yogurt. It is great!I never thought of

Related to What About Shrimp Salad Recipe?

What is the recommended serving size for the shrimp salad recipe?

The recommended serving size for the shrimp salad recipe is about 1 cup per person. However, this can vary depending on personal preferences and appetites.

Can I use frozen shrimp for the recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen shrimp for the recipe. Make sure to properly thaw and drain the shrimp before adding it to the salad.

Can I substitute the mayonnaise for a healthier option?

Yes, you can substitute the mayonnaise for a healthier option such as Greek yogurt or avocado. This will provide a lighter and more nutritious alternative.

How long can I store the shrimp salad in the fridge?

The shrimp salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Make sure to keep it in an airtight container to maintain freshness.

Can I add other ingredients to the shrimp salad?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to the shrimp salad such as diced avocado, chopped hard-boiled eggs, or diced bell peppers. Get creative and add your favorite toppings for extra flavor and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefcharity