• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Went to "Sprinkles" Today With My Dd

In summary, my 23 year old dd came home last night (works 30+ hours and is in grad school--lives at home but bless her heart hardly ever here), and said "c'mon mom, we're seizing the moment every Wednesday morning, just you and I. Tomorrow we are going to Sprinkles and having cupcakes and coffee for breakfast". For those of you who don't know, Sprinkles is a designer cupcake bakery. Well, when your kid says let's go, if you have time, you go. We had a
Nanisu
Gold Member
my 23 year old dd came home last night (works 30+ hours and is in grad school--lives at home but bless her heart hardly ever here), and said "c'mon mom, we're seizing the moment every Wednesday morning, just you and I. Tomorrow we are going to Sprinkles and having cupcakes and coffee for breakfast". For those of you who don't know, Sprinkles is a designer cupcake bakery. Well, when your kid says let's go, if you have time, you go. We had a great time, and it was fun having cupcakes and coffee for breakfast.

All I have to say is---oh my gosh:eek:--We split two cupcakes: pumpkin spice with cream cheese frosting and red velvet with french vanilla frosting....totally decadent and fattening, phenominally good. Wouldn't it be fun to do a cupcake show? They are so in right now. Awesome. :love:

Oh my gosh! How fun! I pray my dd and I will be close like that when she is older! She tells me all the time now that we will always be close! Warms my heart but I also know what teenage years are like! I remember being one and I didn't make my Mom's life real easy!
So, I always hug her and tell her that as long as we keep talking we'll stay close. I'm not worried about being her "friend" right now, she's only 8! I tell her all the time that I'm not trying to be her friend, I'm being her Mom. BUT, I tell her that when she is good, it's so easy to be her friend..... but if she steps out of line, I have no problem being Mom in a snap of a finger! LOL!
We are very close and I just pray I can continue to stay that way. I'm strict too, both my hubby and I are and our kids' demeanor and attitude, most of the time, show that! I am close to both of my kids and I think it shows! Thanks for posting this! Your description of your morning and how you and your dd's relationship sounds to be, put a smile on my face!

Cupcakes show, mmmmmmm!!! YUMMO! Now that's an idea!:love::thumbup::)

mmmmm cupcakes!

Cathy, I almost didn't recognize you.....you look like you are getting skinny girlfriend! LOOKIN' GOOD!!!!

awhhhh... that is awesome!

oh my gosh LOVE sprinkles!!
have you tried the new Duncan Hines carrot cake mix they are almost as good (ok, they are better 'cuz when i make them I have 2 dozen)

what a great way to spend time with your daughter, in Beverly Hills nonetheless. :)Oh wait, i see they have a location in Newport, so you probably went there. :)

have you tried the new Duncan Hines carrot cake mix they are almost as good (ok, they are better 'cuz when i make them I have 2 dozen)

No but I just may have to go get some today---I've never been much of a cake person because dh is diabetic so we just don't keep that stuff around, but I keep thinking cupcakes are SOOO popular right now....I'd have to be really creative because cupcakes aren't much of a demo, but I was thinking if we did it like a cookie exchange and then I demo'd the silicone pan along with some other tools, they could decorate with the decorator bottles. We had so much fun, and I found a cookbook at a store yesterday called "hello cupcake" that had TONS of ideas in it--I got it for her for Christmas. So I think it could be done.....I'm thinking of calling it a "Let them eat Cake" show or something like that.

My daughter and I had so much fun--I am so blessed to have someone who still wants to be with her mom at 23, and my son still likes hanging around at 20. Of course, he would probably love to EAT the cupcakes that we make--maybe make it a family deal, LOL.

That is AWESOME!!!
If it makes any of you feel better, I am 32 years old and NOT a day goes by that I don't talk to my mom. I see her several times a week, she will pick my boys up from daycare every now and then and take them to her house to eat dinner. But, even if it's only a few minutes, we talk to each other every day, and I would be lost without her!!!
I have two boys, so sometimes I get scared about what kind of relationship we'll have as they get older.

1. What is "Sprinkles" and where is it located?

"Sprinkles" is a popular bakery chain that specializes in cupcakes, located in various cities around the United States.

2. What is the experience like at "Sprinkles" for children?

The experience at "Sprinkles" is great for children! They have a fun and colorful atmosphere and offer a variety of delicious treats that kids love.

3. Do they offer any special deals or promotions?

Yes, "Sprinkles" frequently offers deals and promotions on their products. You can check their website or social media pages for current offers.

4. Are there any options for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, "Sprinkles" offers gluten-free and vegan options for those with dietary restrictions. They also have a variety of flavors to choose from.

5. Can I order customized cupcakes for a special occasion at "Sprinkles"?

Absolutely! "Sprinkles" offers custom and personalized cupcakes for events and special occasions. You can contact your local store for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ElizabethPurvis
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies