• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well, I Guess That's What I Get!

In summary, the conversation revolved around being presentable while running errands and the excitement of using Pampered Chef products to make a microwave cake. The participants also shared stories about their children promoting Pampered Chef and giving them motivation to continue working with the company.
WendyAebi
Never, never, never go out not looking your best!! I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from the gym because I just couldn't wait to try a cake in the rice cooker. My two littles were acting like they'd lost their minds, and I looked (and probably smelled) pretty ripe. Wouldn't you know it--somebody came up to me and said, "Aren't you the Pampered Chef lady?" Thank G-d I remembered her name immediately...I could tell she was impressed with that.

But here's the funny part--my 5 year old son was as excited about the microwave cake as I was and he started chattering, "Know what? My mommy can make a cake in the microwave with her Pampered Chef stuff!! You just mix it all up and push 9, zero, zero, start. Mmmmm!!" I was just cracking up! Guess I'm going to have to put him on the payroll!

my son is the same way, everynight beefore i go to a show he ask what i am making at the show. he always says you should make the upside down cake in that funny pan. he is so cute, and when anyone asks where i am working, he says, she does pampered chef, and she is the best "pampered chefer" just gives me a little more motivation to keep doing it.

My daughter is six and she is the same way. Last year she was in Kindergarten. She was passing out little pieces of paper in the school yard. I said honey, what are you giving everybody? She said they are pieces of paper that say Pampered Chef on them :eek: . I said what are you doing that for, she said so their mommy's will want to have a Pampered Chef show with you. It was sooo cute but I was very embarressed :eek:

What is "Well, I Guess That's What I Get!"?

"Well, I Guess That's What I Get!" is a phrase commonly used in cooking and baking, particularly when a recipe does not turn out as expected. It is often said in a joking or lighthearted manner to acknowledge a mistake or mishap in the kitchen.

How can I use "Well, I Guess That's What I Get!" in my Pampered Chef business?

"Well, I Guess That's What I Get!" can be a fun and relatable phrase to use in your cooking demonstrations or when sharing recipes with customers. It can help create a sense of camaraderie and humor in the kitchen, and can also be a way to show that cooking doesn't always have to be perfect.

Are there any products from Pampered Chef that can help prevent kitchen mishaps?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that can help make cooking and baking easier and more successful. From non-stick cookware to precise measuring tools, there are many products that can help prevent kitchen mishaps and make your cooking experience more enjoyable.

Can I purchase products from Pampered Chef that feature the phrase "Well, I Guess That's What I Get!"?

At this time, there are no specific products from Pampered Chef that feature the phrase "Well, I Guess That's What I Get!" However, you can always customize your own products with this phrase using our Personalization tool, which allows you to add text to select products.

Are there any recipes from Pampered Chef that could result in a "Well, I Guess That's What I Get!" moment?

Cooking and baking can always come with unexpected results, but there are no recipes from Pampered Chef that are known to consistently result in a "Well, I Guess That's What I Get!" moment. However, if a recipe does not turn out as expected, don't be afraid to embrace the phrase and have a laugh about it. Remember, cooking is all about experimenting and having fun in the kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies