• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome Abigail! A Special New Addition to Our Family

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for making meals easier with a new baby. These include the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, Manual Food Processor, and Baby Food Maker. There are also specific products designed for babies, such as the Baby Bottle Warmer and Silicone Feeding Set. Additionally, there are recipes suitable for both adults and babies, as well as a Baby and Toddler Cookbook with specially designed recipes. To make mealtime even easier, Pampered Chef products can be used to quickly and efficiently prepare meals, such as using the Quick Cooker for one-pot meals and the manual food processor for pureeing fruits and vegetables. New parents can also take advantage of promotions and specials offered by Pam
PCBritt
My husbands cousin had her baby on Wednesday! Her name is Abigail! I attached a pic of me holding her and my husband holding her!! :love:

Attachments

• jeff and abby.jpg
    jeff and abby.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 277
  • britt and abby.jpg
    britt and abby.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 326
Last edited:
Awwww, how precious.

Awwwww...thanks for sharing! Babies are the best!

I love babies!!! Those pics are cute!!

She almost has my son's birthday. He was just born on Tuesday!

cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

She's adorable!! Congrats!! Babies are so precious!!

My baby cousin just had her baby yesterday!! her name is Rylee Lynn and I took pictures but none of me holding her!! Oh well! She's adorable!!!:D

Pamperedgirl!~Yeah! You had your son!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D

thanks ya'll! She came home yesterday so tomorrow afternoon I'm going to visit! My husband had never held a new born baby, but he did very good! I was proud of him!

Related to Welcome Abigail! A Special New Addition to Our Family

1. What products are best for making meals easier with a new baby?

Our Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Manual Food Processor are all great options for quick and easy meals with a new addition to the family. You can also check out our Baby Food Maker for making homemade purees for your little one.

2. Are there any products specifically designed for babies?

Yes, we have a variety of products perfect for your little one, including our Baby Food Maker, Baby Bottle Warmer, and Silicone Feeding Set. These items are designed with your baby's safety and convenience in mind.

3. Are there any recipes that are suitable for both adults and babies?

Absolutely! Our Family Friendly Recipes collection has a variety of nutritious and delicious meals that are suitable for all ages. We also have a Baby and Toddler Cookbook with recipes specifically designed for little ones.

4. How can I use my Pampered Chef products to make mealtime easier with a new baby?

Our products are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. For example, you can use our Quick Cooker to make one-pot meals that require minimal effort and clean-up. Our manual food processor is also great for quickly pureeing fruits and vegetables for your baby's meals.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for new parents?

We often have promotions and specials for new parents, so be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies