• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Family of Four Looses Mother...

In summary, Pampered Chef offers kitchen tools and meal solutions to help make cooking and mealtime easier for families. They also provide tips and advice for preparing meals and managing the kitchen during a difficult time. They recommend simple, comforting meals that can be easily prepared and shared with loved ones. While there are no specific promotions or discounts for families dealing with loss, there are affordable meal solutions and tools available. While they do not offer a meal organization service, their consultants can offer tips and advice for meal planning and preparation. Pampered Chef products can be purchased directly from their website or through independent consultants, and hosting a virtual party or fundraiser can also provide support for families dealing with loss.
nikked
Gold Member
I do not know the family's name right now, but I will get it. Yesterday, the mother of family of four was eletrocuted and died. We don't know exactly what happened, but it seems that she and her husband were outside working on a vehicle, and she stepped into a puddle...ugh.

They have four children. The oldest is in third grade, one a bit younger, one just started kindergarten, and the other is a nursing baby! I just can't even imagine. The children attend my 1st grader's school.

So, please be praying for this family. I did not know them personally, but they were well loved, and had a beautiful family and marriage.

Thank you.

That is awful!! The family is in my prayers

in my prayers as well. Please Father God send these babies comfort and love... and minister to those who will minister to them and their daddy.

Update...

The mom's name is Chrissy. Apparently, she was unplugging an ATV and stepped into a puddle. The arc was instant and there was nothing anyone could do.

What a lesson to me about water and eletricity. With our safety outlets in the bathroom and kitchen, I know I don't really think about it anymore. It's just kind of habit, but I tend to take unnecessary risks, also.

Thank you for your continued prayers for this family as they prepare for the funeral and a life without wife and mom.

1. How can Pampered Chef help a family of four who has lost their mother?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and meal solutions that can help make cooking and mealtime easier for families. Our consultants can also provide tips and advice for preparing meals and managing the kitchen during a difficult time.

2. What types of meals or recipes do you recommend for a family of four going through a loss?

We recommend simple, comforting meals that can be easily prepared and shared with loved ones. Our website and consultants offer a range of recipes that are perfect for families, including casseroles, soups, and slow cooker meals.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for families dealing with a loss?

At this time, we do not have any specific promotions or discounts for families dealing with loss. However, we do have a host of affordable meal solutions and tools that can help make cooking and mealtime easier during this difficult time.

4. Can Pampered Chef help with organizing meals for a family of four who has lost their mother?

While we do not have a specific meal organization service, our consultants can offer tips and advice for meal planning and preparation. We also have a meal planning tool on our website that can help families plan out their meals for the week.

5. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products to help support a family dealing with loss?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants. Additionally, hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party or fundraisers can also provide support and resources for families going through a loss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
abaker1
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies