• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Just Book a Show with a Misinformed Hostess?

In summary, a woman had a show for a lady and only 2 people showed up. The hostess was discussing the hostess program with one of the attendees, who was unfamiliar with it. The attendee mentioned that she already had a consultant and the hostess was surprised. The attendee then said that she's never gotten anything free from PC and the hostess told her about the free product credit that hosts receive. The attendee said that she would have to come up with something for the desert if she didn't want the consultant to make it.
i just read this thread....omygosh the nerve of that consultant to steal from her host!

were you able to resolve this with HO? How did you show go with her?

Yeah! I saw this and figured there was an update!

I had forgotten about this. I would love to know an update too.

Darn....I thought I would get an update as well....

Leslie, where are you??? We need an update!! :)

Just read this story, btw....that is totally unbelievable! I wouldn't even dream of doing something like that! :eek:

I was gonna say...when we were in Okinawa, I heard about someone keeping the money a host paid her. Actually it was a girl in our cluster who did it....I am pretty sure she got black balled.......

I posted an update on the other thread, but I forgot to add that she never did produce a receipt or remember the consultant's name.

<h2>1. What is the hostess program and how does it work?</h2><p>The Pampered Chef hostess program allows individuals to earn free products and discounts by hosting a party or show. The hostess invites friends and family to attend the party and the consultant demonstrates Pampered Chef products and takes orders. The hostess earns rewards based on the sales from the party.</p><h2>2. What is the current hostess special for March?</h2><p>The current hostess special for March is a free Mandoline slicer with a qualifying party. This means that if the party reaches a certain sales amount, the hostess will receive a free Mandoline slicer as a bonus.</p><h2>3. How do consultants handle hostess rewards prior to 2005?</h2><p>Prior to 2005, the hostess rewards program may have been handled differently. It is best to check with your consultant or refer to the Host Lookup on the Consultant's Corner (CC) website for more information.</p><h2>4. How can I verify if a hostess has had a party in the past?</h2><p>You can verify if a hostess has had a party in the past by checking the Host Lookup on the Consultant's Corner website. This will show any previous parties and their corresponding rewards.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I encounter a situation where a hostess has already booked a show with another consultant?</h2><p>If you encounter a situation where a hostess has already booked a show with another consultant, it is important to handle the situation professionally and politely. You can offer to help the hostess cancel the previous booking or suggest an alternative date. It is ultimately up to the hostess to decide which consultant they would like to work with.</p>

1. What is the hostess program and how does it work?

The Pampered Chef hostess program allows individuals to earn free products and discounts by hosting a party or show. The hostess invites friends and family to attend the party and the consultant demonstrates Pampered Chef products and takes orders. The hostess earns rewards based on the sales from the party.

2. What is the current hostess special for March?

The current hostess special for March is a free Mandoline slicer with a qualifying party. This means that if the party reaches a certain sales amount, the hostess will receive a free Mandoline slicer as a bonus.

3. How do consultants handle hostess rewards prior to 2005?

Prior to 2005, the hostess rewards program may have been handled differently. It is best to check with your consultant or refer to the Host Lookup on the Consultant's Corner (CC) website for more information.

4. How can I verify if a hostess has had a party in the past?

You can verify if a hostess has had a party in the past by checking the Host Lookup on the Consultant's Corner website. This will show any previous parties and their corresponding rewards.

5. What should I do if I encounter a situation where a hostess has already booked a show with another consultant?

If you encounter a situation where a hostess has already booked a show with another consultant, it is important to handle the situation professionally and politely. You can offer to help the hostess cancel the previous booking or suggest an alternative date. It is ultimately up to the hostess to decide which consultant they would like to work with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jenn822
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jenn822
  • lesliec