• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weird Things Happening With Shipping?

In summary, some people are having issues with packages not arriving, products being delivered to the wrong person, and incorrect shipping labels.
MLinAZ
Gold Member
Okay, apparently there are some weird things happening at HO! I received a package the other day that I assumed were my replacement parts. But I opened it today to find a part I never ordered and a packing slip for a customer I don't know. I called the consultant that is on the packing slip and she said she thought from what the customer told her that she got her part - BUT that her show order had been really messed up. She's going to talk to the customer tomorrow and let me know, and of course I'll call HO tomorrow.

And I know Caressa had a show just ship out that was missing products, etc.

Anyone else having wacky problems with shipments?

Yeah, I have an ENTIRE box of products missing from Sherry's show! I have to call HO tomorrow morning and get this straightened out. It is stated that 5 boxes were delivered, but only 4 were actually delivered. UGH.

HO put the 12" Executive Skillet (#2865) in my customer's box instead of the 11" Executive Square Grill Pan (#2868). Not too bad, but still an inconvenience considering the customers here have to wait 4 weeks to GET their box & now she has to wait more to get the adjustment. :(

a few years back the shipping labels and boxes got off, so the machines were putting the labels on the wrong boxes. Call HO asap to let them know what you have.

I was thrilled to get a call today from my host last week saying everything arrived yesterday, in great condition, nothing missing, and everyone is excited to be getting their products. I was really amazed the show I submitted on Tuesday shipped on Thursday, and was delivered Saturday.

I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago. I had ordered a replacement part for my sis-in-law but had it mailed to me and when I rlecieved the package, my name and the right order number was on the shipping label but inside was the wrong part and a packing slip with another consultant's name on it. I just called HO and they had me keep the parts and sent the actual part I ordered to me. So now I have a replacement plade for an apple peeler/corer/slicer!

1. Why is my order taking so long to ship?

Due to high demand and disruptions in the supply chain, we are experiencing delays in shipping. We are working diligently to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

2. I received a notification that my order has been shipped, but it hasn't arrived yet. What should I do?

Please allow a few extra days for your order to arrive. Sometimes, there may be delays with the shipping carrier. If your order still hasn't arrived after a week, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. My tracking number shows that my package was delivered, but I never received it. What do I do?

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check with your neighbors or building management in case the package was delivered to the wrong address. If you are still unable to locate your package, please contact us and we will work with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to change the shipping address. Please contact us as soon as possible with your order number and the correct shipping address. If your order has already been shipped, unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes to the shipping address.

5. My order arrived damaged. What should I do?

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact us and provide photos of the damaged items and the packaging. We will work with you to provide a replacement or a refund for the damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • yankfan24