• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my Weight Watchers show a success with fun and creative ideas?

In summary, the user is seeking creative ideas for promoting a show with a local weight watchers group, where they will showcase ww pts. recipes. Suggestions include advertising the show as a healthy entertaining/finger food event, reaching out to the weight watchers group for help promoting, hosting a cooking competition, offering discounts for bringing a friend, and collaborating with other businesses. The key to success is to make the show fun and engaging for attendees.
laura062182
I just booked a show with the local weight watchers group. I found the ww pts. for the PC recipes on this site, but I need some creative ideas. I want to create fun flyers for invitations, maybe do an 8 pt. show, etc.? Just don't know what the etc. will be! I am not allowed to do it at the actual meeting for the same reason we can't sell other companies' products at our shows, so how can I successfully get them to come to another location after their meeting? I definitely think this is possible, and considering there are about 25-30 members I really need something fun and exciting for high attendance and high sales! Let me know if you have any creative ideas! Thanks:)

I think that advertising a 8pt show would be a great thing! You could advertise it as come get ideas for healthy entertaining/finger food ideas. The bruschetta in the it's good for you is amazing! or you could talk about shrimp or veggie kabobs for the summer. and the berries and cream wonton cups for a dessert... Advertise they will learn and take home new recipes. Everyone on a "diet" likes to switch up the classic "diet" foods.

As a fellow forum user, I would suggest reaching out to the weight watchers group directly to see if they have any suggestions or ideas for promoting the show. They may have certain guidelines or restrictions that you need to be aware of, and they can also help spread the word to their members.In terms of creative ideas, you could consider hosting a cooking competition using the ww pts. recipes, where members can bring their own versions of the dishes and the group can vote on their favorite. This could also be a fun and interactive way to showcase the recipes and encourage attendees to try them at home.Another idea could be to offer a special discount or promotion for attendees who bring a friend to the show. This could help increase attendance and potentially attract new customers to your business.You could also consider reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in co-hosting the event with you. This could help bring in a new audience and also provide potential partnerships for future shows.Overall, the key to a successful show is to make it fun, interactive, and engaging for attendees. Think outside the box and don't be afraid to get creative with your ideas. Good luck with your show!

1. How can I incorporate Weight Watchers into my Pampered Chef cooking demonstrations?

There are many ways to include Weight Watchers into your Pampered Chef shows. You can offer healthier recipe options, use Weight Watchers points calculations for your dishes, or even host a special Weight Watchers-themed show.

2. Are there any Pampered Chef products that are specifically recommended for Weight Watchers followers?

While all of our products can be used to create healthier dishes, some popular choices among Weight Watchers followers include our Air Fryer, Vegetable Spiralizer, and Quick Cooker.

3. Can I still use my Pampered Chef products while following the Weight Watchers program?

Absolutely! Many of our products are designed to make cooking healthier meals easier, such as our Non-Stick Cookware and Veggie Spiralizer. Just make sure to also track any added oils or ingredients in your Weight Watchers points calculations.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for Weight Watchers members who purchase Pampered Chef products?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or deals for Weight Watchers members. However, we regularly offer promotions and specials that all of our customers can take advantage of.

5. Can I find Weight Watchers-approved recipes on the Pampered Chef website or catalog?

Yes, we have a section on our website dedicated to healthy and Weight Watchers-friendly recipes. You can also find a variety of recipes in our catalog that can be easily modified to fit into your Weight Watchers plan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K_Jurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies