• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Prepare a Weight Watchers Cake Using a Cake Mix and a Can of Pop?

In summary, this recipe calls for a cake mix and a can of pop. You can add other ingredients such as eggs and oil, but it is not necessary to stir the mixture. It can be made in any type of baking pan and can be cooked in the microwave or oven. The recommended cooking time is 5 minutes in the microwave or 30-35 minutes in the oven.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I know this recipe calls for a cake mix and a can of pop but what I don't know is:

- do you add the other ingredients for the cake mix such as eggs and oil?

- do you stir or just pour the pop on top?

- what do you make this in? Fluted stone, ddb, dcb? I have a past host that would like to make this.

- does it go in the micro and if so for how long?

- can it be made in the oven as well? If so, what temp and how long?

Thanks for any and all help! My past host is diabetic and tring to lose major weight as well, so she thinks this will be a nice, special treat.

No other ingredients. I've done it in the RCP for 8 - 12 min. I bet it would be fine in the DCB, too. The one my host's like is lemon cake w/sprite served w/a dollop of sugar free lemon pudding. Very yummy.

It is not specified in the recipe, but typically when using a cake mix and a can of pop, you would still add the other ingredients listed on the cake mix box (such as eggs and oil). You can stir the mixture together, but it is not necessary to do so. You can make this in any type of pan that is suitable for baking a cake, such as a fluted stone, ddb, or dcb. This recipe is typically made in the microwave, but it can also be made in the oven. To make it in the microwave, cook on high for 5 minutes, then check for doneness. If necessary, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. To make it in the oven, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. This recipe can also be made in the oven. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

1. Can I use any type of cake mix for this Weight Watcher cake recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix, however, we recommend using a sugar-free or reduced sugar cake mix to keep the points value lower.

2. How many points is this Weight Watcher cake recipe?

The points value will vary depending on the type of cake mix and other ingredients used, but on average, this recipe is about 4-5 points per serving.

3. Can I make this Weight Watcher cake recipe in a different shape or size pan?

Yes, you can adjust the pan size and baking time accordingly. Just be sure to check the cake for doneness with a toothpick before removing it from the oven.

4. Is this Weight Watcher cake recipe suitable for those with food allergies or dietary restrictions?

This recipe can be easily modified to fit different dietary needs. You can use gluten-free cake mix, dairy-free milk, and vegan butter to make this cake suitable for those with allergies or dietary restrictions.

5. Can I substitute any ingredients in this Weight Watcher cake recipe?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients to fit your preferences, however, keep in mind that this may change the points value and nutritional information of the cake. We recommend using the Weight Watcher app to calculate the points for your specific modifications.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • apriljc