• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Weight Watchers Recipes for Your Next Get-Together

In summary, popular low-point breakfast options for Weight Watchers include oatmeal with fruit and nuts, a veggie omelette, and Greek yogurt with berries. Pasta is also allowed on the program, with whole wheat and lean protein being recommended. Quick and easy recipes for Weight Watchers include sheet pan meals, stir-fries, and overnight oats. To calculate points for homemade recipes, Weight Watchers offers a recipe builder tool. Many Weight Watchers recipes are family-friendly and include dishes like turkey meatloaf, roasted chicken and vegetables, and shrimp stir-fry with brown rice.
apriljc
Does anybody have any good weight watchers recipes. I am hopefully going to be doing a Weight Watchers Show, or at least that is what I keep telling the gal who would be hosting it.
Thanks for the help.

I suggest you look under files for weight watchers, there are quite a few files under there and you can click on the thread they are posted in to see what others have said about these, and also search the board for weight watcher's topics.

here it is again with my big brain not working...(maybe I should turn the pc off an just go to bed...lol)...I know there is a website out there that has a HUGE list of Pampered Chef Recipes with the WW points calculated for them. If you go onto weightwatchers.com, they have a recipe section and you can find lots in there forums.

There are the weightwatchers points for recipes in the files section.

jdavis said:
There are the weightwatchers points for recipes in the files section.
Jennifer to the rescue!!!!

What are some low-point options for breakfast on Weight Watchers?

Some popular breakfast options for Weight Watchers include oatmeal with fruit and a sprinkle of nuts, a veggie omelette made with egg whites, and Greek yogurt with berries and a drizzle of honey.

Can I still enjoy pasta while following the Weight Watchers program?

Yes, you can enjoy pasta on Weight Watchers. Whole wheat pasta is a great option as it is higher in fiber and lower in points. Additionally, using lean protein and plenty of veggies in your pasta dish can help keep the points value lower.

Are there any Weight Watchers recipes that are quick and easy to make?

Absolutely! Some quick and easy Weight Watchers recipes include sheet pan meals with lean protein and veggies, stir-fries with whole grains and vegetables, and overnight oats for a grab-and-go breakfast option.

How do I calculate the points for a homemade recipe on Weight Watchers?

To calculate points for a homemade recipe, you can use the Weight Watchers recipe builder tool. Simply input all of the ingredients and servings for your recipe, and it will calculate the points per serving for you.

What are some Weight Watchers recipes that are family-friendly?

Many Weight Watchers recipes are family-friendly, as they are often made with whole, nutrient-dense ingredients that are suitable for all ages. Some examples include turkey meatloaf, roasted chicken and vegetables, and shrimp stir-fry with brown rice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies