• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Affordable Wedding Paperwork? Check Out My Listings!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of wedding paperwork including invitations, save the dates, RSVP cards, thank you cards, and programs. These can all be personalized with your own details and customized with graphics or photos. Discounts are available for bulk orders and production time varies, with rush options available for an additional fee. A digital proof is provided before finalizing your order to ensure your satisfaction.
acherry
Gold Member
Hello Everyone,

I have the following available:
250 - Wedding Registry Letterhead - unopened
Total: $15.00

250 - Wedding Registry #10 Envelope - unopened

90 - Host Packet Envelope - (1 package of 50 unopened, other packaged was opened, and I used about 10)

Free Shipping! :)
PM if interested!

Cheers,
Angela

Okay, sale time....everything for $18! Let me know if you want it!

any takers??

YOu are selling all 3 items for $18. I just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly.

Yes, everything for $18!

do you still have this?

I will take everything for $18 and pay immediately if you still have it........... email is [email protected] thanks

1. What types of wedding paperwork do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of wedding paperwork including invitations, save the dates, RSVP cards, thank you cards, and programs. We also offer customizable options to fit your unique wedding theme.

2. Can I personalize the wedding paperwork with my own details?

Yes, all of our wedding paperwork can be personalized with your own details such as names, dates, and locations. We also offer the option to add custom graphics or photos to make your paperwork truly one-of-a-kind.

3. Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of wedding paperwork. The more you order, the more you save! Contact us for more information on bulk pricing.

4. How long does it take to receive my wedding paperwork?

The production time for our wedding paperwork varies depending on the type of paper and customization options you choose. On average, it takes 1-2 weeks for production and an additional 2-3 days for shipping. However, rush options are available for an additional fee.

5. Can I see a proof of the wedding paperwork before finalizing my order?

Yes, we provide a digital proof of your wedding paperwork before finalizing your order. This allows you to make any necessary changes or corrections before we begin production. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eck14
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
eck14
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
trps
  • iteachurkid