• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Cost: How Much Should You Budget?

In summary, the fall paperwork and samples will ship to arrive to National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors and Executive Directors by July 19 and to all other Directors by July 28. Fall paperwork packages will ship to arrive to Consultants by Aug. 1. Fall sample products are available to order beginning Aug. 1. Spring/summer paperwork will be available to order until Aug. 14. Remember to order just enough to last through August. Fall paperwork/supply orders filled on or after Aug. 15 will contain new fall
jrstephens
Would love to know this so I can start preparing my husband for what I am spending, HA!:D

Sample packs will probably be posted on CC later this week, as Directors start receiving their paperwork boxes.

Does anyone know how long the summer sample packages will be available for???

Until August 1, for consultants in their first 6 weeks.

From yesterday's Weekly Bites:
To help you plan for the fall selling season, here are delivery dates for fall paperwork and samples:

Fall paperwork packages and sample products will ship to arrive to National Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors and Executive Directors by July 19 and to all other Directors by July 28. Paperwork packages will ship to arrive to Consultants by Aug. 1.

You can begin ordering fall paperwork on July 24.

Fall sample products are available to order beginning Aug. 1.

Spring/summer paperwork will be available to order until Aug. 14. Remember to order just enough to last through August.

Paperwork/supply orders filled on or after Aug. 15 will contain new fall paperwork, which you can begin using Sept. 1.

I will start a new thread with this info, too, so it's easier to find. :)

Thanks. I cannot wait to see what packages and open stock we can order. I know I want all the Bamboo stuff - I have gotten addicted to them!

I also can't wait because I just started decorating our kitchen in Cranberry. When I found out that was anew color this fall I think I screamed and scared my husband.

kdawn1124 said:
I also can't wait because I just started decorating our kitchen in Cranberry. When I found out that was anew color this fall I think I screamed and scared my husband.

I can see it now! Him running in and finding out you are screaming over PC! My husband usually knows when I scream happily at the computer I have either had a big sale or earned something FREE!!!

The way they introduced the colors at conference was pretty funny, too. They had clothes made with some of the products. The best was a dress with the cranberry hot pads all over it - and Lisa Flynn showed up on stage in it on Day 3 - wearing the Crown from the trip intro in January!

jrstephens said:
I can see it now! Him running in and finding out you are screaming over PC! My husband usually knows when I scream happily at the computer I have either had a big sale or earned something FREE!!!

It was preety funny because he came running into our office with a fly swatter because usually when I scream it's cause I saw a bug. Instead of swatting a bug he swatted me upside the head for making him get up.

Ann,

Did you get a picture of the hot pad dress? I can't even imagine what it looked like.

Yes- it's on my computer at home. I'll post tonight. They had pics of Lisa in it all around downtown Chicago, too! She's such a cutie and was such a great sport about the "tassel" incident from last year.

Were the hot pads attached to a dress, or was it just hot pads attached to each other, I'm thinking if it is the second, maybe that would be a way to promote men's only shows (just kidding).

It was hot pads attached to a dress. They were only attached along one edge, so they moved like fringe on a flapper dress (which was the general shape of it, too).

I yelled at the stage one day when they mentioned that it was "missing from backstage" that I took it for a HOT DATE. LOL

It's no worse a pun than the ones in the presentations. :)

Here are the Fashion Show pics I took. I didn't crop them, so they're the weird framing that I was able to get from my seat in general sessions.

http://www.dannann.net/chefann/Fashion1.jpg

http://www.dannann.net/chefann/Fashion2.jpg

http://www.dannann.net/chefann/Fashion3.jpg

http://www.dannann.net/chefann/Fashion4.jpg

http://www.dannann.net/chefann/Lisa2.jpg

http://www.dannann.net/chefann/Lisa1.jpg

Thanks for posting Ann, those are great pictures

Great pictures, thanks for posting.

How fun! I am going to conference next year for sure!

You got some good pics Ann! Great Job. I took pics of the cardboard cutouts!

Super pictures Ann!

Those of you who weren't there...the pictures don't really showcase how the models came "stomping" out like runway models!! Stomping is the only word I can think of to describe how they trot out- you know, all sassy and "mad at the world" face on??

I hope I am making sense here....I laughed so hard during that segment! They had SUPER ideas! I loved the flouncy skirt with all of the scrapers on it!

KellyTheChef said:
Super pictures Ann!

Those of you who weren't there...the pictures don't really showcase how the models came "stomping" out like runway models!! Stomping is the only word I can think of to describe how they trot out- you know, all sassy and "mad at the world" face on??
That's the "fierce" look.

Can you tell I watch way too much of "America's Next Top Model"?

Fierce...mad at the world...hungry....it's all the same look to me! LOL

Me & DH refer to the model's walk as the clydesdale or horse walk. What if they get confused & walk like that in real life!:eek: :rolleyes:

Back to the sample packages- You can now on CC look at what free stuff you earned thru the June/July incentives (If you go to the host/guest special area, there are subcategories for what you've gotten).

Every time I can remember, the sample packages have coincided with these. Except for any open stock stuff we might be able to get.

koren

Could someone post the stuff in the samples, along with prices? I am not on
P3 yet, and I can't get it to come up in the regular Pampered Partner.

Thanks!!

Paula

The list of what's in each individual package is not yet available. Only prices for packages and items/prices for open stock show up in P3.

OK, thanks. Well, can you tell me how many different packages there are, and the item numbers, so maybe I can get it to come up soon? Also, the prices of each, etc. Whatever you've got, really!! lol

I'm like the others, just wanting to start planning how much money I'm gonna need next week!! lol

Thanks!
Paula

Off the top of my head (I'm at work, and don't have my personal computer here), there were packages A-G. A was $120, and is probably B-D (or E). Some of the others had subtitles, like "Package X: Pantry." I do know that one was $6.50. There was a linens package, and color story. The 8" SS saute pan was on open stock, as was the boning knife.

I'll make a note to check when I get home and post it for you.

Thanks, Ann! You're awesome! I would suppose that the Pantry one is for $6.50, since that's what each of them will be costing, so that would be the half-price amount. Definitely will be buying that one....lol!! YUM!!

Hopefully, all the stuff will be available to at least VIEW soon!!

Thanks again,
Paula

Ann,
OK, I got the prices....dummy me, forgot I needed to download a program and product list update!!

Hopefully, the breakdown will appear on CC soon....

Thanks again!
Paula

Glad you found it, Paula. I don't expect anything too soon on CC - because you know that once it's up, people will be trying to place orders. And they're not available until the first. :)

I think this is them - someone with P3 handy - please verify item #s (FW#s)

I put retail only since we can figure out the sample price (for those non-consultants on here)

Sample Package A - FW33 - Retail $71.25
Item #

Sample Package B - FW34 - Retail $89.25
Item #

Sample Package C - FW35 - Retail $132.25
Item #

Sample Package D - FW36 - Retail $383.75
Item #

Sample Package E - FW37 - Retail $120.00
Item #2768 - Covered Stock Pot - 8 qt.

Sample Package F - FW38 - Retail $85.00
Item #2769 - Large Covered Skillet 10"

Sample Package G - FW39 - Retail $50.00
Item #1321 - Deep Covered Baker - Cranberry

Sample Package H - FW40 - Retail $23.75
Item #2025 - Medium Squares, Cranberry Accent (set of 2)

Aw man, Germany gets the Santuko in a Sample Package!!!!

Can someone please verify the package part #s in case I am pulling FW 2006-2007???

I'm not seeing "new" products in these...

Last edited:
I dont think these are the right numbers. I cant get anything to come up when I but them in on order form.

Thanks - they must be last year then...

Does anyone have this year's FW #s handy?

This Fall's items all start with FP

Wonder if the Pantry Sample is pack is the full sized Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkle

Kathytnt said:
This Fall's items all start with FP

Wonder if the Pantry Sample is pack is the full sized Cinnamon and Caramel Sprinkle

Thanks - I'll keep digging but I don't think I can access them yet then...

Well, 2878 - 5-piece stainless is somewhere in one of the packages...and 2877 7-piece set

Ok so here is what I could get off of PP3 with the update for samples:

FP01 Package A $120.00
FP02 Package B $ 28.00
FP03 Package C $ 21.50
FP04 Package D $ 34.50
FP05 Package E $ 49.75
FP06 Package F Pantry $6.50
FP07 Package G Linens $34.75
FP08 Package H Color Story $34.50
FP09 Pizza Cutter $4.75
FP10 8" Saute Pan $24
FP11 Forged Cutlery 5" Boning $24.50
FP12 Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set $30.00
FP13 Forged Cutlery Carving Set $62.50
FP14 Forged Cutlery 3" Petite Paring $12.00
FP15 Gravy Seperator $10.75
FP16 Oval Platter with Cranberry Accents $26.00
FP17 Dots Round Plate (set of 2) $17.00
FP18 Rectangular Platter with Cranberry Accents $14.50
FP19 Large Round Stone with Handles $14.75
FP20 Dots Small Round Bowl (set of 2) $10.00
FP21 Tiles Small Bowl (set of 2) $10.00
FP22 Tiles Small Squares (set of 2) $10.00
FP23 Dots Round Bowl (set of 2) $12.00
FP31 Festive Desserts $34.50

Yea, I got that list too, once I updated Pampered Partner!

Just wondering what's in each package! Maybe it will be in the Consultant Newsletter.....?

I keep thinking about the song....."Anticipation".....grr!! lol

Paula

I'm guessing that they'll put the info up on CC august 1st by which time the directors should have gotten their change over kits.

I think directors get their kits by the 29th... I wonder if I can track mine yet??

The samples list is not in the newsletter. Just an FYI.
HO has probably been bombarded with calls about this. :)

chefann said:
The samples list is not in the newsletter. Just an FYI.
HO has probably been bombarded with calls about this. :)

Which hopefully will teach them to give us the info sooner so that we won't be such a pain in the ... :p

You already have the August newsletter??

Paula

that wedding dress is gorgeous....it is so creative and yet beautiful...very cool

KellyTheChef said:
Fierce...mad at the world...hungry....it's all the same look to me! LOL

This totally cracked me up! LoL

1. How much should I budget for my wedding?

The average cost of a wedding in the United States is around $30,000, but this can vary greatly depending on factors such as location, number of guests, and the level of extravagance desired. It is important to sit down with your partner and discuss your priorities and budget constraints to come up with a realistic and manageable budget for your special day.

2. What are some common expenses to consider when budgeting for a wedding?

Some common expenses to consider when budgeting for a wedding include venue rental, catering, photography, videography, attire, decorations, invitations, transportation, and entertainment. It is also important to factor in any additional costs such as vendor gratuities, marriage license fees, and honeymoon expenses.

3. How can I save money on my wedding costs?

There are many ways to save money on your wedding costs, including choosing an off-peak wedding date, opting for a smaller guest list, DIYing certain aspects such as decorations or favors, and negotiating with vendors for discounts. It can also be helpful to prioritize your must-haves and be open to alternatives or compromises in other areas.

4. Are there any hidden costs associated with weddings?

Yes, there can be hidden costs associated with weddings, such as overtime fees for vendors, corkage fees for bringing your own alcohol, and additional charges for upgrades or last-minute changes. It is important to carefully review contracts and ask vendors about any potential hidden costs to avoid any surprises on your wedding day.

5. How can I make sure I stay within my wedding budget?

To stay within your wedding budget, it is important to track all expenses and regularly review your budget to make sure you are on track. You can also consider using a budgeting tool or hiring a wedding planner to help you stay organized and within your budget. It can also be helpful to prioritize your must-haves and be open to alternatives or compromises in other areas if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chef.suz
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JenniK
  • bakinwithbacon
  • Products and Tips
Replies