• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Remember Pages, Cost and Etc

In summary, the catalog has a list of products by price and page number. If you enter the product list as a keyword, the link will pop up. The catalog also has a table of contents and an alphabetical list.
naekelsey
Gold Member
How does anyone remember what pages products are on? Or what there prices, year of guarantee and etc?

Would love some way to remember all this that is easy and fun..

There's a product list by price on consultants corner. If you enter product list as key word, the link will pop up. It lists our product by price and pg number. I usually just assign the first guest who asks as the catalog queen. Them whenever anyone has a question about page number, price or details, I refer them to the catalog queen.

I can't remember them. I just ask a guest to look it up for me.

My HD puts stickers on her products.

I don't make an effort to remember them- I want biz to be easy and it changes every season! As Noora mentioned I ask a guest to look it up and make a ticket game out of it- they all scramble to be the first to yell out te page #!

Page #'s I don't bother trying to remember. Over time you will learn prices and guarantees. I do the same ticket game :)

If you just know what collection something belongs to, that is half the battle. Most things are obvious, like Cookware, Cookware accessories, cutting tools, or specialty cutting, bamboo, etc. for me, It is usually Kitchenware or Bakeware that I confuse things.

But if you have a grasp on those, then just have customers find them for you, use the Alphabetical listing cheat sheet from the Download Center, or the table of contents in the catalog! :D.

I tried to remember prices, but then a new season came around & a few things changed, then another season, then another ... I finally just figured out to tell guests that it's impossible for me to memorize it all & we look it up. The catalog is broken down into sections, so once you "click" with which section it's in, it's easier to find it each season when they move around the sections.EX: All of the metal baking pans and accessories are all clumped together in the bakeware section, Cookware is always together, knives are always together, etc. So you basically just picture where the rest would be ... anything else to do with cutting (food chopper, mandoline, simple slicer, Microplane Graters, all the wedgers, shears, salad chopper, pizza cutter and all the corers/peelers/cutters are grouped together in the specialty cutting tools. Measuring, stiring, whipping, whisking, juicing, squeezing, spreading, dipping, opening & closing, hold it (turn abouts/caddy), wash it, dry it, etc. are all in the Kitchenware section.

Bobbi and I are on the same track ... I just had to keep stopping to help my toddlers & took longer to post! LOL

Get off my brain wave Sheila! ;)

Noooo! It's so much fun riding your brain wave. LOL

I have one catalog I carry with me that has some of the collections and more requested products marked for easy finding. Otherwise the only product I know for sure off the top of my head is the Mix N Chop - 2583 $10.50 only because it's my number one seller. I know a few other prices but I try not to say off the top of my head because I might be wrong.

I tell people that they change the catalog every 6 months so I can't possibly remember. I do try to know what collection things are in and refer them to the index at the front of the catalog. I also ask guests to help.

I use the printouts Laurie mentioned in clear sheet protectors. One in alphabetical order & the other by price so that at full service checkout I can suggest items to get customers orders higher to earn the guest special.

kristina16marie said:
I use the printouts Laurie mentioned in clear sheet protectors. One in alphabetical order & the other by price so that at full service checkout I can suggest items to get customers orders higher to earn the guest special.

I try to not suggest items to customers for the guest special. I ask them if there was anything else on their wishlist that they were thinking of purchasing. I added $50 between 3 orders - one of the guests was $16 away but added a $30 item to her order! Now there are times that they ask what is about that amount that this would come in handy (I bring my laptop so I can look that up in P3).

wadesgirl said:
I try to not suggest items to customers for the guest special. I ask them if there was anything else on their wishlist that they were thinking of purchasing. I added $50 between 3 orders - one of the guests was $16 away but added a $30 item to her order! Now there are times that they ask what is about that amount that this would come in handy (I bring my laptop so I can look that up in P3).

Normally I do the same. It's easy to sort by cost on P3 if needed. Funny thing, I just had a guest $1 away and I said "should we add a seasons best?". She said no I was thinking about the can strainer. Then asked about something else and ended up getting the ERmeasuring strainer. Don't decide for them...

BethCooks4U said:
Normally I do the same. It's easy to sort by cost on P3 if needed. Funny thing, I just had a guest $1 away and I said "should we add a seasons best?". She said no I was thinking about the can strainer. Then asked about something else and ended up getting the ERmeasuring strainer. Don't decide for them...

Exactly!! I could have pointed my guest to a $16 item but let her choose and she chose a way more expensive item :)

I suggest things that naturally go with what they ordered, like the can strainer to go with the can opener, not just a specific amount but I do that no matter if they've hit the guest special like the DCB cookbook to go with the DCB & Salad Choppers.

I have memorized some prices just because I sell a lot of them. For example, the mix n chop. I sell one at every single show. So, I know what it costs ($10.50). Some of the smaller things, you remember because the prices never change. $1 for seasons best, $2.75 for pan scrapers, etc. I don't bother memorizing page numbers because the layouts change so often. I assign someone as catalog queen, as others do, and I give her a SBRC for helping. :D

1. How can I easily remember the pages and cost of products while presenting at a party?

To remember the pages and cost of products at a party, it is important to familiarize yourself with the catalog and make notes or create a cheat sheet with page numbers and prices. You can also use visual aids, such as pictures or props, to help you remember the information.

2. Is there a specific order in which I should present the products in the catalog?

There is no specific order in which you should present the products in the catalog. However, it is recommended to start with lower-priced items and work your way up to higher-priced ones. This helps to build excitement and anticipation for the more expensive products.

3. How can I remember the different features and benefits of each product?

To remember the features and benefits of each product, it is helpful to practice and familiarize yourself with the products before presenting them at a party. You can also use memory aids, such as acronyms or mnemonics, to help you remember important information about each product.

4. What if a customer asks for the price of a specific product and I can't remember it?

If a customer asks for the price of a specific product and you can't remember it, don't panic. You can quickly look it up in the catalog or on the Pampered Chef website. It's also helpful to have a cheat sheet or notes on hand to refer to in case of any pricing questions.

5. How can I keep track of which products have been ordered and the total cost of the party?

To keep track of products that have been ordered and the total cost of the party, you can use an order form or the Pampered Chef Party Assistant app. These tools allow you to easily input and track orders, as well as calculate the total cost of the party for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • PamperChefCarol
  • Products and Tips
Replies