• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Website question

Feb 20, 2006
My host has sent out her e invites but for some reason it is putting a qa with my personal web address, and when you click on the adress it has an error page. Have any of you had this problem and if so what can I do to fix it. She has sent out 16 invites and now the guest will not be able to access my webpage. Thank you!!! Have a HAPPY EASTER!!!!

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Hey Kim! I live in Wasilla! I did have this problem with my most recent host and I just had her resend everyone an e-mail (not through my website) with my website address in it. It will still show up as a link and the e-mail will have the hosts name as the sender. I hope this is what you needed!

BTW, whose cluster are you in Anchorage??

Gillia Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Feb 20, 2006
thank you for the quick reply!!!! I'm not in a cluster right now I have just started and my director is in Germany. so once I make a SS then I will be able to join a cluster.

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Do you get to pick a cluster or are you assigned to one? I am in Jana Washatka's cluster (She's in Anchorage) and it is wonderful! She is the top seller in Alaska and is always in the consultant news. Good luck with your business and happy Easter!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Feb 20, 2006
No I have not picked a cluster. My director contacted someone here and they said that I wasn't able to attend their meetings until I made a SS month. I'm still in my SS1 and it doesn't look like I will make it this month. Maybe you could email me with your cluster meeting info and I could join the one that you attend. Thank you!!!