• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Pampered Chef Party: A Second Chance?

this party...is that it's not just a regular party, but it's for people who are on weight watcher?And it's based on a certain number of points per recipe?That sounds like a great idea. I just printed it out myself, cause after 3 babies in 5 years, I have weight to "RELEASE":p
sillylittlechef
Has anyone ever just sent out the invitations to people as if you were a regular host instead of doing an open house? Does that make sense? Like as if I weren't a consultant, and was hosting a PC party. I would just send out the invitations to my friends and family.
When I have done an open house, my family and friends ignore the invite. I don't know why, but they act like it's no big deal if they come or not. I really need the business and would really like it if they would host shows for me again. (they did when I first started, and I started in June, so it's almost been a year.) I really did a poor job of getting bookings from those shows, now, I can do sooo much better! With all the GREAT info I get from this site I have learned so much and just need them to give me a chance to do it over!!!
SO, has anyone ever just sent the invites and acted like it's just another party you are hosting?

Last edited:
sillylittlechef said:
Has anyone ever just sent out the invitations to people as if you were a regular host instead of doing an open house? Does that make sense? Like as if I weren't a consultant, and was hosting a PC party. I would just send out the invitations to my friends and family.
When I have done an open house, my family and friends ignore the invite. I don't know why, but they act like it's no big deal if they come or not. I really need the business and would really like it if they would host shows for me again. (they did when I first started, and I started in June, so it's almost been a year.) I really did a poor job of getting bookings from those shows, now, I can do sooo much better! With all the GREAT info I get from this site I have learned so much and just need them to give me a chance to do it over!!!
SO, has anyone ever just sent the invites and acted like it's just another party you are hosting?
This sounds like a Great way to jump start your business. I say Why Not. Im having a Pampered Points Party at my house next week. We will see how that goes:) Good luck on yours too

I have been thinking A LOT about doing something like that...I usually have a really decent turn out when I host a PL or a SLAH party...so I would love to do a non-opn-house here...but I have this HUGE rejection issue. Like, if I invite all these people and only a handful come, I'll feel like crying and won't be able to do my demo. :(

That sounds like a really great idea. I wish I had thought of that. Matter of fact, thanks for the idea. I am in need of jump starting my business again as well.

Do you think just talking to them and asking for their help might work? You may tell them that you have really been working on your presentations and would love for them to see how far you've come.

You can even mention a "Re-Grand Opening," and tell them the first 4 or 6 hostesses will get their choice of the hand soap or trivet (of course you'll have to put that on their order), but it would be worth it for the bokings, right? Either way, good luck!!

What is a pampered points party? Brand new consultant here. :)

I've never heard of Pampered Points, either...do tell!

Make that 3 that would like to know...

I would also like to to know... so thats 4:)

speedychef said:
I've never heard of Pampered Points, either...do tell!
Oh I am having a "Pampered Points Party"

for those of us on Weight Watcher's the amount you eat per day is based on the points value of a recipe. I plan to 'Have a Sampling of Pampering Recipes"
That is recipes that are 7pts or less. The average person who needs to lose weight gets 25+ points per day. Youth get extra's. This is on the Flex Points Program with WW.

to give you an idea look under the link for WW Points update and you can see ALL the yummy stuff we can eat and STILL lose Strike that RELEASE weight from our bodies:D HTH Laurel

OH...I like that idea! I just printed it out myself, cause after 3 babies in 5 years, I have weight to "RELEASE":p I'm actually on my way to a meeting now....11 weeks 12 lbs GONE!!:D

So what works about the WW? I have trying to decide to join since Jan!! I told my husband if I haven't lost weight by only going to the gym by the end of Feb that I'd join WW. I am a little scared of not following through with it or it not working. Does that make sense? Are the meetings like pep rallies? Do you have to weigh in in front of everybody? How do they encourage you to work out?

I joined WW for about 6 months last year but had to stop due to lack of funds and motivation! I really liked WW when I was on it though. I didn't go to meethings, I did the online version and I really liked it. Its very easy to log on to and you can track your weight, get motivation and support, good tips, recipes and you can even put your recipe into the site and figure out what the points would be. My other sister (not Gilly) lost a significant amount of weight following the program.

Chef Kearns said:
So what works about the WW? I have trying to decide to join since Jan!! I told my husband if I haven't lost weight by only going to the gym by the end of Feb that I'd join WW. I am a little scared of not following through with it or it not working. Does that make sense? Are the meetings like pep rallies? Do you have to weigh in in front of everybody? How do they encourage you to work out?

You might stand on the scale in front of others but the only people who see your numbers are you and the trained WW staff person who records it.

You can go to one meeting for free and see what you think of it. http://weightwatchers.com has a place to enter your zip code and find meetings near you.

Thanks for the explanation. Good idea!!

Mystery Host PartyRaffle off the Host Benefits, the Free product, 1/2 priced products....that was the very first show I did when I joined, someone here recommended it and it was fun.....

Chef Kearns said:
One of the main reasons that WW works is because you Still EAT. They have two programs right now. The Core or the Flex. The core lists specific foods and how much. I personally prefer the Flex plan as you can eat ANYTHING it is all about portions. for me If you say no this or that I want it. if your allowed to make the decision you are less likely to go crazy with it. All in all they are both about Portion control. WW's gives you a plan that you can Live on for life, the restrictions are minimal if any. If you want to go out to dinner with friends , so be it, just think about your portions and what your choices are.
The meeting can be very beneficial for "Tips" and motivation but, they are not entirely necessary. It is good to at least go for several weeks in a row this sets you in a pattern of proper eating. Good luck on your decision.:)

I think I'm going to do my own mystery host show in April...hopefully it'll boost bookings...plus I think I may do a book to look type thing..I like the eggs idea...we'll see. I have time to plan it all out.

I triedthe Book To look with the eggs, it was cute, but I didn't get anything from it. :( Not that I'm gonna give up expecially around Easter....LOL....the Mystery Host worked well, you may want to incorporate the "with every 20.00 order get one ticket, 50.00 get 5 tickets etc etc etc....so that you increase your sales. Hmm now that I say that I wonder if a regular host would go for doing something like that....maybe raffle off their 1/2 off, so they can increase their sales and earn more FREE products......:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I agree with doing it as a mystery host show. I just had one the last weekend of February and it was a $950 show! I invited 47 people - 15 came and I had about 8 outside orders as well. I split the show between two people who were thrilled and my one co-host bought a ton of stuff (just got a tax refund). I also raffled off items during the show and gave everyone who came a SB. It was a great success - I did one last year at the same time and it was $750 so I'm definitely doing this on at least an annual if not semi-annual basis. Those couldn't come definitely want to come to the next one. I definitely wouldn't word it as an open house and do a demo - makes it more fun!

I did a Mystery Host Catalog show last November that was a HUGE hit. Over $1200 in sales. I did specifically select the participants though - past Hosts or good customers who I knew I could count on. I would definitely give away the Host benefits -that draws people in.
Joanne

Hey Sandra, The meetings are educational and you do get recognition as you go. I have found if I follow it (I use the Flex Plan) and they key for me is actually writing it down so I don't "forget" what I ate then I do loose the weight. I the meetings too because we share what we are doing that is succesful. Also, as people reach certain milestones they will get recognized which is by your own choice. They will ask "do you care if we share it with the group".

Another thing that helps me is some of the girls that have hit different goals I look at them and say you know they were just like me and look where they are at - they did it so can I. Also, if you can find someone to support you it helps.

HTH - e-mail me or call if you want to chat.

Kim

I am doing a Spring Preview at my house next week. I do it like a regular show and I get the host benefits. I will probably do a mystery host next time, but I have had good luck with this before. I send it out through e-vite because I invite everyone in my email list. I don't have a huge turnout percentage wise, but last time it still ended up being about 15 people. I really can't afford to buy the new products so I am hoping to earn some to show the rest of the season.

I am doing my own Anniversry show.... I have been a consultant for a year.... and I am sending out normal invites that I would do for any other show!!

Ok wait...So I would host my own party. How does that work. What do I do with all the free, 1/2 price, discount stuff. I am confused. Not hard to do...but either way. I am confused.
I want to do this...LOL.

You can host your own show...... and you get free and half priced items.. the thing is you dont' get your booking benfit, and you dont' make commishion off of anything that you order.

There's a little box in PP/P3 for "consultant as host". just check that, and you're the host!

I held a mystery host show and it went over very well about $1500. I made invites to hand out because you can put so much more info on full sheet of paper. I did a quick demo and served PC recipes for everyone to try. The key was to invite everyone, and follow-up. I gave everything away and people liked the chance of winning a show. I told everyone I am doing ALL the work sending out invites, getting outside orders, making reminder calls,
etc., you just come and order for a chance to win.

1. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you select a date and time for your party. You can also choose to host a virtual party, where your friends and family can join from the comfort of their own homes.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

There are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party! You can earn free and discounted products, as well as get exclusive access to host-only specials. It's also a great opportunity to spend time with friends and family while learning new cooking techniques and trying out delicious recipes.

3. Do I need to provide anything for the party?

No, you do not need to provide anything for the party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary cooking tools and ingredients for the demonstrations and recipes. You may choose to provide snacks or drinks for your guests, but it is not required.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't have a large kitchen or cooking space?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties can be hosted in any size kitchen or cooking space. Your consultant will work with you to ensure that the demonstrations and recipes can be adapted to fit your space and cooking equipment.

5. How many guests should I invite to my Pampered Chef party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to your party. This will ensure a fun and lively atmosphere, and also increase your chances of earning more host rewards. However, you can invite as many guests as you'd like, and your consultant will be happy to accommodate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • MagenOaks01
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies