• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Party: Will I Get Credit If It Goes Past Oct 22?

In summary, hosting a party before Oct 22 will earn you credit for any orders placed after that date. You can host a party for as little as 2 hours and still earn credit, but giving guests 2 weeks to place orders is recommended. A minimum of $200 in sales is needed to earn credit, which can be from a combination of online and in-person orders. This credit can be used towards any product in the current catalog, including new items and host specials. Your credit will be applied immediately after your party is submitted, but it may take up to 2 weeks for it to appear in your account.
kculverson
So I am hosting a party on oct 13 and oct 20. What happends if they don't close before oct 22 (which is my 30 days)? Do I still get credit for them?

They'll go toward your 90-day bonus, but not the 30 day...I think. I'm new too!

Yes...your bonuses will be based on when you SUBMIT your shows so campy is right!

Ask the oct 20th host if you can close the night of the show. Tell her you're in your first 30 days and you get bonuses that will help you with your business if you do. I'm sure she'll help you out :)

Have her have all outside orders ready to go the night of the show - maybe give her a little gift for that if you have something...or $20 more in free products (you just add it on to her show at the host discount) that way it is not so much out of your pocket.

Thanky you very much for the 411.

Related to Hosting a Party: Will I Get Credit If It Goes Past Oct 22?

1. Will I still earn credit if my party goes past Oct 22?

Yes, as long as your party is submitted by Oct 22, you will still earn credit for any orders placed after that date.

2. How long do I have to host a party to earn credit?

You can host a party for as little as 2 hours and still earn credit. However, we recommend giving your guests at least 2 weeks to place their orders.

3. What is the minimum amount of orders needed to earn credit?

You only need $200 in sales to earn credit for your party. This can be from a combination of online and in-person orders.

4. Can I use my credit towards any product in the catalog?

Yes, you can use your credit towards any product in the current catalog, including new items and exclusive host specials.

5. How soon will I receive my credit after my party?

Your host credit will be applied to your account immediately after your party is submitted. It can take up to 2 weeks for your credit to be processed and appear in your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jlevernier
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • danielsdundee