• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Hosting a Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, persistence pays off and by following my blog, you can increase your chances of getting people to call you.
beepampered
I have a bunch of names from past shows and booths I've done. They are people who indicated interest but have put me off a bit. I thought I would call them as a beginning of the year goal. Anyone have a script or wording to call people that are lukewarm about hosting? Maybe even something to indicate that I'm contacting them as part of a personal goal or something?

These slips of paper get moved around and I never get around to doing anything with them but re-filing into some other great (yet still ineffective) organization method. Perhaps one final phone call will do it.....

Thanks.

Persistence pays off! That is my motto and what helps me make those calls. The worst thing they can say is "No" but you have to keep plugging away. I've made a few calls to people who put me off last year and wouldn't you know, I had 2 book Feb. shows and one book a March show. Don't ever give up!

Do you do a newsletter? Maybe that could be your reason for calling. Tell them that you want to update your mailing list with those that want to continue receiving the newsletter. Then, you can ask if you can tell them about the specials coming up.

I had people that wanted to wait until after the holidays and I'd spoken to them twice since September. I got 2 bookings from the 2 people I called the first night. I just need to call the rest!You have great specials to tell them about. Stoneware in January and February is such an AWESOME host special! Then, March is new products. Of course, I don't even say that to them. I get to Feb and they say...wow! Just be excited when they call. I saw somewhere one here "I'm so glad you waited b/c I we have the best specials right now!".

Dear [Name],

I noticed that you had expressed interest in hosting a Pampered Chef party in the past, and I wanted to reach out to see if you were still interested. As part of my personal goal for the new year, I am making an effort to follow up with those who have shown interest in the past.

I understand that things can get busy and plans can change, but I wanted to offer you the opportunity to host a party and earn some amazing rewards. Our new catalog has just been released and I would love for you and your friends to check out all the new products and recipes we have to offer.

If you are open to hosting a party, I would be happy to work with you to find a date that works best for you. I truly value your support and I am looking forward to reconnecting with you. Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss further details.

Thank you for considering this opportunity and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Beginning of Year Contact"?

"Beginning of Year Contact" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to reach out to their customers at the beginning of the year to offer new products and promotions, as well as to check in on their needs and preferences.

How do I participate in "Beginning of Year Contact"?

To participate in "Beginning of Year Contact," simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Beginning of Year Contact" link. This will take you to a page where you can access all the necessary tools and resources to reach out to your customers.

What are the benefits of participating in "Beginning of Year Contact"?

Participating in "Beginning of Year Contact" allows you to stay in touch with your customers and build stronger relationships with them. It also gives you the opportunity to showcase new products and promotions, potentially increasing your sales and customer base.

Is there a deadline for "Beginning of Year Contact"?

Yes, there is a deadline for "Beginning of Year Contact." It typically runs from January to February, but exact dates may vary. It's important to check your consultant account for specific deadlines and make sure to reach out to your customers before the deadline.

Can I customize my "Beginning of Year Contact" messages?

Yes, you can customize your "Beginning of Year Contact" messages to best fit your customers' needs and preferences. You can also choose which customers to reach out to and how you want to contact them (via email, phone, or in person).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chesse
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies