• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Am I Enhancing My Customer Relations Strategy in 2008?

In summary, the conversation was about one person's proactive approach to updating their customer files by gathering all their contacts into one database file and personally reaching out to them to ensure correct information. They have already had promising leads and interest in shows and an open house. The other person in the conversation also expresses interest in doing the same after the holidays.
Lorna May
Gold Member
I am proud of myself and wanted to share with you what I have come up with.
I gathered all my customers and contacts into one database file (500 names)
I have started calling them all on the premise that I am updating my customer files. I make sure that the information I have is correct and then go into my spiel. Now I know that PC has all the words available but I am more comfortable with this. I would like to share my conversation and if anyone else would like to use it I would be honored. To date I have contacted 50 on my list, elimated 25 because the phone number is no longer valid. I have 2 promising leads for shows and perhaps 6 people interested in coming to an open house.

Attachments

• customer update.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 357
Sounds like a great idea Lorna! I need to take some time after Christmas to do the same. I currently have over 500 names on my email newsletter list and get about 30-50 bounce backs each month. I need to eliminate some of them or update their emails.

Nice work, Lorna. I like the words for your different options, too.

Good script! Comfortable for me to use :)Thanks,

Dear [Name],

I am so impressed by your proactive approach to updating your customer files! It takes a lot of dedication and effort to gather all of your customers and contacts into one database file, and I commend you for taking the time to do so. It's clear that you are truly invested in your business and your customers.

I think it's great that you are personally reaching out to each of your contacts to ensure that their information is correct. It shows that you value your relationships with your customers and want to make sure that you have the most up-to-date information for them. Your approach of using a personal touch rather than relying solely on PC's words is also commendable. It's important to find what works best for you and your business, and it seems like you have found a method that makes you comfortable and confident in your interactions with your customers.

I would love to hear more about your conversation with your customers and how it has been going so far. It sounds like you have already had some promising leads and interest in shows and an open house. That's fantastic! Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that your efforts will continue to pay off.

Thank you for sharing your approach with us. It's always inspiring to see fellow consultants taking innovative steps to grow their business. Keep up the amazing work!

Best of luck to you!

Sincerely,

Related to How Am I Enhancing My Customer Relations Strategy in 2008?

1. How has your company improved since 2008?

Since 2008, Pampered Chef has made significant improvements in several areas. We have expanded our product line to include more innovative and high-quality kitchen tools, improved our customer service processes, and implemented more sustainable and eco-friendly practices in our production. We have also increased our online presence to better connect with our customers and offer more convenient shopping options.

2. What steps have you taken to improve your products?

We are constantly researching and testing new materials and designs to ensure that our products are the best they can be. In addition, we have increased our focus on using sustainable and environmentally friendly materials, as well as partnering with organizations that support fair labor practices. We also have a team dedicated to gathering and incorporating customer feedback to continuously improve our products.

3. How have you improved your customer service?

We have implemented new training programs for our customer service team to ensure that they are knowledgeable and equipped to handle any questions or concerns our customers may have. We have also implemented a more streamlined process for addressing and resolving customer issues, allowing for a faster and more efficient resolution. Additionally, we have increased our communication channels, including live chat and social media, to better connect with our customers.

4. What changes have you made to be more environmentally friendly?

We have made significant efforts to reduce our environmental impact. This includes sourcing materials from sustainable and responsible suppliers, reducing packaging waste, and implementing energy-efficient practices in our production facilities. We have also partnered with organizations that support sustainable and eco-friendly initiatives.

5. How have you improved your online presence?

In addition to our website, we have expanded our online presence to include social media platforms and online marketplaces. This allows us to reach a larger audience and provide more convenient shopping options for our customers. We have also improved our website's user interface and added more features to enhance the online shopping experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vogee13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • chefallison53
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ValM2010