• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Party Guide: How to Get Started

In summary, an online party is a convenient and fun way to connect with friends and family who live far away. The process includes setting a date and time, sending out invitations, hosting a live presentation through a video conferencing platform, and allowing guests to place orders through the consultant's website. It's a great way to share products from Pampered Chef without leaving the comfort of your own home.
sunset424
Has anyone ever done an online party? If so, exactly how does this work? I have friends and family out of state and would like to do this but don't know where to start.

Thanks!

I did an online party for a cousin of mine. I mailed her some catalogs so her friends could look at them. Then they just placed all their orders via my website. I had her party set up online. Then when she was ready to close, she just called me with her hostess order. It worked out real nice. I ended up doing another for one of her coworkers the next month and just did the same thing.

I don't even mail catalogs. (I know, bad, huh? But we are restricted to using the military mail for business purposes!) I just establish the show online, send the link to the hostess & have her e-mail out online invitations. I've done them for people on other military bases outside Okinawa and closed with the host over the phone. It works great! :D Didn't have to leave my house or spend a penny on those shows. ;)I do look at who's opened & who's not opened their online invitations & notify the host of who he/she needs to contact by phone, through e-mail or in person to let them know to go look for it ... as it might be in their spam mailbox. The personal contact usually gets them all at least opened, not 100% but better than without the personal contact from the host. ;)

Well that sounds easy! Thanks for the info ladies!

Hi there! Yes, I have done online parties before and they are a great way to connect with friends and family who live far away. Here's how it works: first, you would need to choose a date and time for your party. Then, you can create a Facebook event or send out email invitations to your guests. On the day of the party, you can use a video conferencing platform like Zoom or Skype to host a live presentation of the products and demonstrate how to use them. You can also play games and offer special deals for those attending the party. Guests can place their orders directly through your consultant website, and you can ship the products directly to them. It's a fun and convenient way to bring people together and share the amazing products from Pampered Chef. Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

What is an Online Party Guide?

An Online Party Guide is a virtual tool that helps you plan and host a successful Pampered Chef party online. It provides step-by-step instructions and tips for inviting guests, setting up the party, and showcasing products.

How do I access the Online Party Guide?

The Online Party Guide can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in and click on the "Party Tools" tab. From there, you can select "Online Party Guide" to get started.

Do I need any special equipment to use the Online Party Guide?

No, you do not need any special equipment to use the Online Party Guide. As long as you have a computer or mobile device with internet access, you can easily access and use the guide.

Can I personalize the Online Party Guide for my specific party?

Yes, you can personalize the Online Party Guide to fit your specific party needs. You can add your own party details, such as date and time, and even customize the invitations and graphics.

Is there a cost to use the Online Party Guide?

No, there is no cost to use the Online Party Guide. It is a free tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and host successful online parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Denman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
texaschef1
  • nikki70563
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivy5683
  • Shannon Russell