1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Website Counter

1. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Does anyone know of a way to track the number of people on your website? I spoke with someone at conference who said that she uses a tracker that is invisible, and it just tracks who has visited the site. I'm wondering if anyone out there knows anything about this, or knows of a way we can see how many people visit our websites. Just curious, because this would be great!

Aug 25, 2005
  2. cbord

cbord Member

I was told that the PC website didn't have a way to track vistors. I would love to know how the person is counting vistors.
    Charlene

Aug 25, 2005
  3. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

I've tried looking into free counters from the internet, but I just don't know how to make it work. I'm wondering if she got one from the internet to somehow track the visitors. I've emailed TechSupport many times to suggest putting a counter on the website.

This is my view: If they are afraid to let us see how many people are (or are not) visiting our website in fear of us cancelling the subscription, then I just don't agree with that. This is my business. I want to know if I am getting a return on my investment. I pay $72 a year for the website, and I want to know if I'm getting visitors. If not, then I know that I need to do something else to market my website to attract visitors.

Aug 25, 2005
Have something to add?