• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

There Are Tons of Us on This Site Right Now!

In summary, a lot of people have been visiting this site lately, and it's possible that this is due to word of mouth.
pamperedbecky
Hi everyone!
I love coming to this site and I probably spend WAY too much time here. I always love to see who else is online here and how many people are visiting. I just checked now and there is a HUGE jump in how many people are here at the moment. I wonder if it could be a fluke because it says 454!!! That's the most ever. I wonder if somehow word got out about this site and it just went gangbusters in attracting people here. Just wondered if anyone else knew an explanation why that's happening.

For those of you who are visiting....this site is awesome! Thanks to Deb and Greg who started this site.:)Maybe they know why there's been such a spike. It's a great way to visit and brainstorm with other consultants, as well as get an accurate picture of what this opportunity is like for those of you considering it. Post any questions and you'll likely get a response within minutes. Everyone loves answering questions!

I hope everyone has a great day!:D

Tons?I guess I better go back on my diet. I didn't know it showed!

(I hope all 464 folks post here at once - it would be nice to see what other people think of this site.)

Last edited:
Thank you!Thank you for having this site. I am in my first SS month and this site has answered more questions for me than you can imagine. Not only did it give me great answers to questions I never thought to ask, but its helping me understand more of the business (besides giving me great ideas!).

:) Thanks!

It's more than a source of information and education. It's like an electronic town square where we can discuss anything. Like any other discussion, though, it's only what folks will put into it.

Wow!!It's up to 494 now!!!

Yahoo??What/Who is Yahoo? Slurp Spider?

There is quite a few on the "who's online" listing at one time??

Leea

What is "There Are Tons of Us on This Site Right Now!"?

"There Are Tons of Us on This Site Right Now!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to describe the large number of consultants currently active on their website. It is a way to show the strong community of consultants and the availability of support and resources.

Why is it important to have a large number of consultants on the site?

Having a large number of consultants on the site means there is a strong and active community of support. It also means there are more resources and ideas available to help consultants succeed in their business.

How can I connect with other consultants on "There Are Tons of Us on This Site Right Now!"?

There are several ways to connect with other consultants on the site. You can join groups and forums, participate in discussions and challenges, and attend online events and trainings. You can also reach out directly to other consultants through private messaging.

Can I use "There Are Tons of Us on This Site Right Now!" to promote my business?

Yes, you can use the phrase to showcase the strong community of consultants and support available on the site. However, it is important to make sure you are following the Pampered Chef policies and guidelines for marketing and promoting your business.

What other resources are available on "There Are Tons of Us on This Site Right Now!"?

In addition to connecting with other consultants, there are many resources available on the site such as training materials, marketing materials, and product information. There are also opportunities to participate in contests and challenges to help grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefbilyeu
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Smashie
  • esavvymom