• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

We Got the New Kit Credit Promo Today!!

In summary, the "We Got the New Kit Credit Promo" is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who purchase a new starter kit. The amount of credit varies depending on the type of starter kit purchased, with a maximum of $75 for the standard kit and $100 for the deluxe kit. This promo cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but consultants can still earn commission and host rewards. The kit credit will automatically be applied within 24 hours of purchasing a new starter kit and can be used for future purchases on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.
Veevahchef
Silver Member
i was almost thinking it wasn't going to be a "Canada Thing" but i got notice today that hosts can use $25, $50, $100, $125 worth of their host credit towards a consultant kit!!

How exciting is THAT!!!
:love::thumbup:

Yah! Recruit the heck out of them!

How much is your kit and does it differ from US?

The kit items are the same, as far as I know, but it costs $195 normally.

Got it too! I'm very excited too! And I was told that Janice Gerol said there weren't gonna be anymore recruiting promos this year.......hmmmm........wonder what happened there!?!?

Kits in Canada are $195 and as far as I can tell, the same products are included in the kit.

Winnipegk said:
The kit items are the same, as far as I know, but it costs $195 normally.

Oops...guess you beat me to it! :)

Yes, for sure the kit is the same, accept of course for the Canadian paperwork.

it just costs more here, so i guess they can get a little extra off compared to the promo in U.S.

ISN'T THIS GREAT??!!

The kits ARE the SAME - but the price of products/value is different

I am SO PUMPED for this promotion! :) :)

1. What is the "We Got the New Kit Credit Promo"?

The "We Got the New Kit Credit Promo" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who purchase a new starter kit. It allows them to receive a credit towards their future purchases.

2. How much credit can I receive through this promo?

The amount of credit you can receive through this promo varies depending on the type of starter kit you purchase. The current promo offers a credit of up to $75 for the standard starter kit and up to $100 for the deluxe starter kit.

3. When does this promo end?

The "We Got the New Kit Credit Promo" is available for a limited time only. Please check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the specific end date of the current promo.

4. Can I combine this promo with other offers or discounts?

No, this promo cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn commission on your sales and host rewards while taking advantage of the kit credit promo.

5. How do I redeem my kit credit?

Your kit credit will automatically be applied to your account within 24 hours of purchasing a new starter kit. You can use this credit towards future purchases on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • pampchef.angel