1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: We celebrate the Top 3 Show Averages! To qualify for this

1. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

We celebrate the Top 3 Show Averages! To qualify for this recognition, you must have 2 kitchen shows and one catalog show. Top average gets $15 in cash, #2 gets $10, and #3 get's $5 in cash...They love this. NO more stocking cards, stickers, baskets and less for me to remember and packup. Also, I recognize top seller w/a small gift for their business. I have a team that is spread out, so mailing these has made it easier for me. Super Starters earn the charms and a "new" charm (SA, etc) can be earned for attending 3 out of 4 meetings. We also do a "meal" for those that have $1,250 show (we raised the bar this year, b/c PC has raised their host bonus level) or higher and we follow the TPC calendar year, that has made it very easy to celebrate versus trying to fit something in in December. Also, my group prefers less time being spent on recognition....they would rather spend more time learning and networking...
    Cindy in Baltimore

May 16, 2004
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Recognition

I have been trying out a few different ways to recognize people at my meetings
    and just thought I'd post how these have been going for me.

In addition to what I normally do, I thought I'd give a gift bag to the top
    FD/Director in sales, the top SS Consultant in sales and the top Consultant in
    sales, thereby recognizing different levels instead of the #1 person in sales.
    I only give the gift bag if they are at the meeting. I've been doing this for
    quite a few months now and after the meeting when a few hung around with me,
    the gal that got the bag as being the top Consultant confided that her #1 goal
    every month is to get that gift bag. I only put a few things in it--a candy
    bar or candy, invites, stickers, a box of brownie mix, cake mix or cornbread
    mix and maybe a pen or highlighter. Nothing expensive. I was so happy this
    gal said that---she's been trying so hard to get her business going better and
    as long as she has a goal, I'm thrilled she's reaching it. It may be a small
    one, but it has gotten her from doing $500/mo in sales to $1500/mo or more in
    sales.

Another thing I tried just at the last meeting was to give all those who got
    their name read as being one of the tops in certain categories a raffle
    ticket. At the end of the meeting I drew a ticket and that person got candy
    and 5 catalogs. Again, nothing big, but something new I tried. ONe of the
    other gals who stayed after the meeting told me she realized she didn't get
    any tickets & was thinking everyone was noticing. She said it embarrased her
    and made her realize she had to do something right away to get her business
    back on track so that at the next meeting, she got some tickets. Of course,
    no one noticed like she thought but it was still bothering her enough that she
    is getting on her phone to line up shows before the next meeting.

I was surprised how even this little recognition has a way of making others
    feel. I thought some of you might want to try these...It was a fun way to try
    something a little different and didn't cost a lot of money.
    Mary Jo Oyer-Dir.

May 16, 2004
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted