• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 3 Cheffers - Who Is Your Nsed?

In summary, Becky Ishee is the National Senior Exec Director and she will be at an Exec Dinner and a Director's Training event during conference.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Just curious who your National Senior Exec Director is - mine is Carol Radu. I'll be at her Exec Dinner and at her director's training event during conference. Hoping to find some of you Cheffers along the way!

Hi Carolyn,

Mine is Becky Ishee - I won't have the pleasure of attending an Exec Dinner or training event. Hopefully I'll get there some day.

I hope to see you sometime at conf. since I'm in Wave 3 too! I can't wait!

Rhonda B.

pampchefrhondab said:
Hi Carolyn,

Mine is Becky Ishee - I won't have the pleasure of attending an Exec Dinner or training event. Hopefully I'll get there some day.

I hope to see you sometime at conf. since I'm in Wave 3 too! I can't wait!

Rhonda B.

Hey Rhonda, I'm in Becky's line as well. Unless you have another Exec between you and Becky you will get to attend her Executive Banquet - everyone gets to go. It's a time for Clusters to get together during Conference. Have fun and see you there!!:)

This is all very new to me so I don't know how it all works - this is my first conference. I can't remember the levels of my upline besides my director, but Becky is the fourth person in my upline.

Thanks for any advice you can give me. I would love to be able to go!

Thanks,

Well, my PC genealogy is Bobbie Frazier, Lisa Pohl & then BECKY ISHEE!! I'll be there with bells on!

Am I the only cheffer under Carol Radu?

I'm also in Becky Ishee's downline! Terri Newberry is my Exec so I'll be going to her dinner.

I sure hope we find a way to connect!! Email or PM me and I'll exchange cell #'s with you so we can try to meet up!

Forgive my ignorance...But how do we find out who our NSED is? I have no idea...

Carolyn,
Carol Radu is my NSED too! My director is Fonda Wirth. This will be my first conference and I can't wait - hope to meet you!

Lori Williams

Lori - NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Fonda Wirth is amazing!!!
I have a consultant in my 1st line who has MS and sells PC to raise money for MS research. She emails regularly with Fonda about fundraisers and stuff. Fonda is great!! I guess I'll see you at Carol's dinner!! Look for me!!!

Chris ManionMy NED is Chris Manion. So I will be there with coconuts on!! :D Should be a good time!!

All you have to do is call Home Office to find out who your Executive Director is. You may have an Exec and a NED.:D

Can't wait for conference! Can't wait to close on my house!!! 4 days to go!! CRAZY aROUND here! Living off of paper plates and out of suit cases!!:)

Related to Wave 3 Cheffers - Who Is Your Nsed?

1. Who is considered a "Wave 3 Cheffer" at Pampered Chef?

A "Wave 3 Cheffer" at Pampered Chef refers to a consultant who has reached the third level of success in their business. This means they have a team and are actively working to build their own business while also supporting and mentoring others.

2. What are the requirements to become a Wave 3 Cheffer?

In order to become a Wave 3 Cheffer, a consultant must have achieved the title of Senior Consultant, have a team of at least 10 active consultants, and have a minimum of $10,000 in sales in one month.

3. What benefits do Wave 3 Cheffers receive?

Wave 3 Cheffers receive many benefits, including increased commission rates, access to exclusive training and development opportunities, and recognition for their achievements within the company. They also have the potential to earn bonuses and promotions as they continue to grow their business.

4. How do I know if my consultant is a Wave 3 Cheffer?

You can check with your consultant directly or look for the "Wave 3 Cheffer" designation on their website or social media profiles. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service for confirmation.

5. Can anyone become a Wave 3 Cheffer at Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone who meets the requirements and is willing to put in the effort and dedication can become a Wave 3 Cheffer at Pampered Chef. It takes hard work, consistency, and a passion for the company's products and mission to reach this level of success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
Replies
Views
michelle5959
Replies
Views