• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Wave 2 Chef Success Buttons....

I sent one to Stephanie in Wave 2. If you are still in Wave 2 or later, you can PM me and I can send one your way.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Anybody in wave 2 have any extra cheffer buttons they can bring to NC to sell to me????? I waited :eek: to long to buy one and it was too much to have it shipped quickly. Ok my fault but can anybody help me out??????????????:eek:

me too==sos

Flamingo said:
Anybody in wave 2 have any extra cheffer buttons they can bring to NC to sell to me????? I waited :eek: to long to buy one and it was too much to have it shipped quickly. Ok my fault but can anybody help me out??????????????:eek:

If I put mine in the mail, would it get to you in time now? I live in Ohio....

I have one 2.25 inch one, as well as one mini button. I will sell the large one for $2.50 plus shipping, and the mini one for $1.65 plus shipping. I am not making anything on these...it's the exact cost that I paid for them plus shipping to me to begin with. They are still brand new in the bag...I was saving them for conference, but I can't go this time...

Last edited:
BTW- email me or PM me, just in case I forget to check this thread!

I have one for myself, but I can't find it!:cry::cry:

If there are enough to make it worthwhile, someone could order a 10-pack (which has a price savings over 10 individual buttons) and have them overnighted. Then everyone who needs one can just pay 1/10 of the cost. It'll still be more than standard shipping on one button, but you'd have them. Just a suggestion...

Thanks anyway... I will just have to make up something that says
CHEFFER!!!! on it.

If anyone purchases the 10 I will buy one or two as well! Count me in.

I ordered one on the 27th and got it the 5th. The email said I would get the 9th or 10th, so I got it quick!

KellyTheChef said:
If I put mine in the mail, would it get to you in time now? I live in Ohio....

I have one 2.25 inch one, as well as one mini button. I will sell the large one for $2.50 plus shipping, and the mini one for $1.65 plus shipping. I am not making anything on these...it's the exact cost that I paid for them plus shipping to me to begin with. They are still brand new in the bag...I was saving them for conference, but I can't go this time...

I still have these and can put them in the mail today to one or two people...lemme know if you want them...obviously you have to be Wave 2 or 3....

What are Wave 2 Chef Success Buttons?

Wave 2 Chef Success Buttons are a set of buttons designed by Pampered Chef to recognize and celebrate the achievements of its consultants. These buttons are awarded to consultants who have reached certain milestones in their business, such as sales goals or recruiting goals.

How many Wave 2 Chef Success Buttons are there?

There are currently 5 Wave 2 Chef Success Buttons available: the $1000 Club Button, the Party Pioneer Button, the Future Director Button, the Team Leader Button, and the Executive Director Button. These buttons represent different levels of achievement and success in the Pampered Chef business.

How can I earn a Wave 2 Chef Success Button?

To earn a Wave 2 Chef Success Button, you must meet the specific requirements for each button. For example, to earn the $1000 Club Button, you must have at least $1000 in sales within one month. To earn the Party Pioneer Button, you must have at least 4 parties booked within 30 days. The requirements for each button can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

What are the benefits of earning a Wave 2 Chef Success Button?

Earning a Wave 2 Chef Success Button not only brings recognition and a sense of accomplishment, but it also comes with perks such as exclusive training, access to a community of successful consultants, and the opportunity to attend special events and conferences. These buttons also show potential customers and team members your dedication and success in the business.

Can I display my Wave 2 Chef Success Buttons on social media?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef encourages consultants to proudly display their Wave 2 Chef Success Buttons on social media as a way to showcase their achievements and inspire others. You can also use the hashtag #Wave2ChefSuccessButtons to connect with other consultants and share your success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperMyLife
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies