• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Season of Success Spring/Summer 07

In summary, the Season of Success Spring/Summer 07 is a collection of new products and recipes released by Pampered Chef for the spring and summer season of 2007. The products are now available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and can also be found in the Spring/Summer 07 catalog. There are often special deals and promotions for these products, and there are also recipes specifically designed to highlight and utilize the new products. Some products from previous seasonal collections may still be available for purchase, but it is recommended to check with a consultant or the website for availability.
melindag
anybody have an extra DVD of the Season of Success Spring /Summer 07? Mine seems to have grown legs and walked away! I love these dvd's and like to use them to review recipes before going to shows....no matter how many times I watch them I still pick up tips and techniques that I can apply at my shows. I've searched everywhere and can't find my dvd for this spring/summer 07 season.

I'll pay for shipping if someone has one that can be mailed to me.
Melinda

I just got rid of my extra ones a few weeks ago! Dang it! Sorry :( Good luck!

I just tossed one, but I'm not sure if the trash went out... I'll check!

katie0128 said:
I just tossed one, but I'm not sure if the trash went out... I'll check!

Sorry, must have gone out on the last trash day. The only extra I have is F/W '06, but not S/S '07...

thanks for checking!
Melinda

I have one! Well, I think it's it...it's called Spring Into Success! 2007 and on the DVD inside, it says Spring/Summer 2007. I can play it just to make sure, but if you want it, it's yours!

yes!!! I'll take it if it is definitely from Spring Summer 2007 - Taste of Tropics show recipes.

I will PM you!
Melinda

1. What is the Season of Success Spring/Summer 07?

The Season of Success Spring/Summer 07 is a collection of new products and recipes released by Pampered Chef for the spring and summer season of 2007. It includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as fresh and seasonal recipes to help you elevate your cooking and entertaining game.

2. When will the Season of Success Spring/Summer 07 products be available?

The Season of Success Spring/Summer 07 products are now available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. They can also be found in the Spring/Summer 07 catalog.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Season of Success Spring/Summer 07?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for the Season of Success Spring/Summer 07 products. These can include discounts, bundle deals, or free gifts with purchase. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for current promotions.

4. Can I still purchase products from previous seasonal collections?

Some products from previous seasonal collections may still be available for purchase, but availability may vary. It is recommended to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific products you are interested in.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the Season of Success Spring/Summer 07 products?

Yes, the Season of Success Spring/Summer 07 collection includes a variety of recipes that are specifically designed to highlight and utilize the new products. These recipes can be found in the Spring/Summer 07 catalog or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aksusan