• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:Chef: :Chef: I'm Look for a Copy of Your Season of Success

In summary, "Season of Success" is a 12-week program offered by Pampered Chef to their consultants to help them grow their business and reach their goals. It includes training, resources, and support, which are available even after the 12 weeks are over. There is no additional cost to participate in the program, as it is included in consultant membership. Consultants can join at any time during the 12-week program, but it is recommended to join at the beginning for the full benefit of the training and resources. The program includes weekly training videos, live coaching calls, access to a private Facebook group, and various resources such as worksheets and templates.
brandy223
:chef: :chef: i'm look for a copy of your season of success fall/winter 2006 and the spring/summer 2007 dvd's if any one has any they would like to get rid of or sell please let me know.

I'm sure I have these, but I'm in Dallas right now and won't be home until Sunday. If you don't find someone who has them send me a PM this weekend and I will check when I get home.

I have Spring into success 2007 and fall into 2007 I am sure I have fallwinter 2006 somewhere

brandy223 said:
:chef: :chef: i'm look for a copy of your season of success fall/winter 2006 and the spring/summer 2007 dvd's if any one has any they would like to get rid of or sell please let me know.

I have all three... yours for the cost of shipping...

email me at [email protected]

Karla

1. What is "Season of Success"?

"Season of Success" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to our consultants to help them grow their business and reach their goals. It includes training, resources, and support to help consultants succeed.

2. How long does "Season of Success" last?

The program runs for a total of 12 weeks, with new content released each week. However, the resources and training materials will be available for consultants to access even after the 12 weeks are over.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "Season of Success"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "Season of Success". It is included as part of your consultant membership.

4. Can I join "Season of Success" at any time?

Yes, you can join "Season of Success" at any time during the 12-week program. However, we recommend joining at the beginning to get the full benefit of the training and resources.

5. What kind of training and resources are included in "Season of Success"?

The program includes weekly training videos, live coaching calls, and access to a private Facebook group for support and networking. You will also receive worksheets, templates, and other resources to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bgpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bgpamperedchef
  • noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vwpamperedchef