• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warranty Info for Outlet Purchases: Get the Answers Here!

In summary, the warranty for outlet purchases at Pampered Chef is the same as the warranty for regular purchases. This limited lifetime warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for all products, including those sold at outlets. Customers will need to provide proof of purchase for outlet items in order to make a warranty claim, and while outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned, they are still covered under the warranty. The warranty for outlet purchases is not different from the regular warranty for Pampered Chef products.
gailz2
Gold Member
When someone buys from the outlet, do they still get the original warranty? I've just sent out a list to my contacts and thought I'd better know the answer before they ask me.

No, no warranty on outlet items except that they arrive safely. It states that when you order.

Thanks, I was never sure about this but suspected that to be the case.

Related to Warranty Info for Outlet Purchases: Get the Answers Here!

What is the warranty for outlet purchases?

The warranty for outlet purchases is the same as the warranty for regular purchases. Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for all products, which covers defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your outlet purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Does the warranty for outlet purchases cover all products?

Yes, the warranty for outlet purchases covers all products sold at Pampered Chef outlets. This includes items that may have been discontinued or have minor cosmetic imperfections. Our warranty applies to all products, regardless of where they were purchased.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for outlet items?

Yes, you will need to provide proof of purchase for outlet items in order to make a warranty claim. This can be in the form of a receipt or a copy of your order confirmation. If you no longer have your proof of purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I return outlet items for a refund or exchange?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange. However, they are still covered under our limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your outlet purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is the warranty for outlet purchases different from the regular warranty?

No, the warranty for outlet purchases is the same as the regular warranty for Pampered Chef products. Our limited lifetime warranty covers all products, including those sold at outlets. If you have any questions or concerns about our warranty, please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • IAmChefJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies