• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warm Apple-Almond Pastry Help!

In summary, the speaker is asking for help finding a Warm Apple-Almond Pastry Recipe in PDF format and also asks for suggestions and shortcuts. Another person provides the recipe and tips for making it successfully. They also mention that the recipe can be found in the Season's Best cookbook.
BusyBeeCyndi
Hey girls...

I need a huge favor.. My scanner has been down and I need a scan or PDF format of the Warm Apple-Almond Pastry Recipe. Does anyone have it? I tried looking for it in the files but that darn search doesn't like me I think.

Also, any suggestions or shortcuts for this recipe. I've had it before but haven't made it yet and don't want to look like an idiot for my show this weekend. TIA!!

BusyBeeCyndi said:
Hey girls...

I need a huge favor.. My scanner has been down and I need a scan or PDF format of the Warm Apple-Almond Pastry Recipe. Does anyone have it? I tried looking for it in the files but that darn search doesn't like me I think.

Also, any suggestions or shortcuts for this recipe. I've had it before but haven't made it yet and don't want to look like an idiot for my show this weekend. TIA!!

Haven't made it yet but my director said it's amazing! Good luck!

I attached the recipe, I just retyped it from the book. It is really good. I made it at a party last week. I sold a ton of batter bowls! Okay my tip. Cut all the apples except one ahead of time. It is still going to take you a while to cut the other apple so cross-sell like crazy. I did not do the almonds at the end, but I you have to put the apricot on for it to bring out the flavor. Also, make sure that they know to get puff pastry sheets, not shells. I had to work w/ shells and it was ugly, but still tasted wonderful. Also, you do not want your puff pastry too warm or it is more difficult to work, try the recipe first to make sure you have the pastry at the right temp. and remeber you will be talking for a little bit so it will have some time before it's used to be warming up.
Good luck!!
Melissa

Attachments

• Warm Apple.doc
    21 KB · Views: 313
This recipe is also on CC under season's best recipes.

This recipe is in the Season's Best cookbook, last page.

Related to Warm Apple-Almond Pastry Help!

What ingredients do I need to make Warm Apple-Almond Pastry?

To make Warm Apple-Almond Pastry, you will need 1 sheet of puff pastry, 2 large apples, 1/4 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/4 cup of slivered almonds, and 1 egg.

Can I use a different type of pastry instead of puff pastry?

Yes, you can use a different type of pastry such as pie crust or phyllo dough. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

Do I need to peel the apples before using them?

Yes, you will need to peel and core the apples before slicing them for the pastry.

How do I prevent the pastry from getting soggy?

To prevent the pastry from getting soggy, place a layer of parchment paper or aluminum foil on the baking sheet before placing the pastry on top. This will help absorb any excess moisture while the pastry bakes.

Can I make this pastry in advance?

Yes, you can prepare the pastry ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shari'sKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • rsmpta
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rsmpta
Replies