• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted to Get Some Input on an Idea I Had...

In summary, our products at Pampered Chef are versatile and can be used for a variety of cooking and baking ideas. They are suitable for all skill levels, with tutorials and tips available to help users get the most out of their ideas. Our products are also customizable to fit dietary restrictions. We frequently offer promotions and discounts for our products, and customers can also receive support from our customer service team and online resources.
linojackie
So I have heard a couple of great ideas here for theme shows and was thinking to myself "I wish I had a host that was interested in doing ________ type show, because it would be so much fun" when it hit me...Maybe I should send out a host scavenger hunt-type thing. Basically saying, I'm looking for someone to host a murder mystery show, a happy hour show, a pampered picnic show, etc. What do y'all think about this idea?

I think it's a great idea. Would you be sending postcards and emails? Might help with the booking drop we all seem to be having right now.

Good Luck

So how would you do the murder show????

Last edited:
I'm not sure. Someone else here mentioned it and it sounded like a blast but they didn't post details...

I like your idea~you could even make calls with that in mind..."just thought of you when I heard about the ________ show" kind of thing.

I would LOVE a murder mystery show...I am going to post in a new thread about it and see what kind of feedback we get on that!

Hey Jackie~check out the thread I created for some great files on the Murder Mystery Show.

What types of products can I use with this idea?

Our products are designed to be versatile and can be used with a variety of cooking and baking ideas. We recommend checking out our website for specific product suggestions and recipes.

Is this idea suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, our products are designed to be user-friendly and can be used by both beginners and experienced cooks. We also offer tutorials and tips to help you get the most out of your idea.

Can I customize this idea to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our products are designed to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences, such as gluten-free, vegan, and keto. Let us know if you need any specific recommendations.

Are there any promotions or discounts available for this idea?

We often have promotions and discounts available for our products, which can be found on our website or through our email newsletters. We also offer a discount for hosting a Pampered Chef party, where you can share and showcase your idea with friends and family.

What kind of support can I expect from Pampered Chef for this idea?

We are always here to support our customers and their ideas. Our customer service team is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have, and our website and social media platforms offer resources and inspiration for new ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sushimommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
carlajanes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedMandy2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies