• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Pampered Chef Lapboards

In summary, Pampered Chef Lapboards are durable, food-safe boards that are perfect for food preparation and serving. They have a non-slip backing and a built-in handle for easy use and are dishwasher safe. They can also be used for serving hot foods and for creating beautiful table centerpieces. All Pampered Chef products, including Lapboards, come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty.
mmajmi
Gold Member
I am looking for the PC Lapboards preferably the black ones with PC gold logo. If any one has any that they would like to sell, please email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks,
Melissa

I made my own. Go to either staples or officemax by the binders (on sale)with pockets, cut the spine out and you have 2 lap boards. Put PC stickers on them.:)

Ditto to the above. It's not worth the extra $$$ to buy the pretty PC ones. The other kind work out just fine. I go to a local "overstock" store and buy them there, then I just put some of my labels or other stickers on them and they work out just fine and dandy.

1. What are Pampered Chef Lapboards?

Pampered Chef Lapboards are sturdy, multi-purpose boards that are perfect for food preparation and serving. They are made of durable, food-safe material and come in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit your needs.

2. How are Pampered Chef Lapboards different from regular cutting boards?

Unlike regular cutting boards, Pampered Chef Lapboards have a unique non-slip backing that keeps them in place while you work. They also have a built-in handle for easy carrying and are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef Lapboards for hot food?

Yes, Pampered Chef Lapboards are heat resistant and can be used for serving hot foods such as casseroles or baked goods. However, they should not be used in the oven or on a stovetop.

4. Are Pampered Chef Lapboards only for food preparation?

No, Pampered Chef Lapboards can also be used as serving trays for cheese platters, charcuterie boards, or even as a base for creating beautiful table centerpieces. They are versatile and can be used in many different ways.

5. Do Pampered Chef Lapboards come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are unsatisfied with your Lapboard for any reason, you can return it for a replacement or a refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Yabarber
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Ryan