• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Quality Lap Boards for Sale - Get the Best Deals Now!

In summary, a lap board is a portable writing surface that provides a sturdy and flat surface for writing, drawing, or using a laptop. It is available in various sizes, materials, and with added features such as a handle or storage compartments. There are also lap boards designed specifically for left-handed individuals. Some retailers offer customization options for bulk orders. Return policies vary, so it is important to check before purchasing. If there are any issues, contacting the retailer can help find a solution.
Yabarber
I am looking for at least 10 Lapboards. If anyone has any for sale, please let me know! Thank you!

Make your own a lot cheaper. I get the three ring binders that have a pocket on the front and back plus a clear plastic cover over the front and back. Cut off the spine and you have lap boards. I will put the upcoming host/guest special or recruiting special under the clear plastic cover. I tape my business card under the pocket.

What is a lap board and why do I need one?

A lap board is a portable writing surface that can be used on your lap. It is designed to provide a sturdy and flat surface for writing, drawing, or even using a laptop. It is great for use in bed, on the couch, or while traveling. It also helps protect your lap from the heat of a laptop or the pressure of writing on a hard surface.

What features should I look for in a quality lap board?

When looking for a lap board, it is important to consider the size, material, and functionality. A good lap board should be large enough to comfortably hold your writing materials or laptop. It should also be made of a durable material, such as wood or plastic. Some lap boards also come with added features like a built-in handle or storage compartments for pens and pencils.

Are there lap boards available for left-handed individuals?

Yes, there are lap boards specifically designed for left-handed individuals. These lap boards have a slanted surface and a cutout on the left side to accommodate the natural hand position of lefties. They can also be used by right-handed individuals who prefer a slanted surface for writing.

Can I customize my lap board with my company's logo or name?

Yes, many lap board retailers offer customization options for bulk orders. This can be a great way to promote your business or organization. Contact us for more information about customization options and pricing.

What is the return policy for lap boards?

Our return policy varies depending on the retailer or manufacturer. We recommend checking the return policy before making a purchase. If you have any issues with your lap board, please contact us and we will assist you in finding a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stfenyo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • bunksc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TrudysOwn
  • dboyer