• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Black Lapboards? Check out Pampered Chef's Pre-Merrill Collection!

In summary, the Pre-Merrill Collection is a line of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware created by Pampered Chef in collaboration with chef and cookbook author, Merrill Stubbs. It includes a variety of products such as knives, cutting boards, and saucepans, all handcrafted with top-quality materials. The Black Lapboards are also part of the collection, perfect for prepping and serving food with their sleek bamboo design. They can be purchased separately or as part of a set. While most products are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash them for best results.
PamperedTammy
Gold Member
Does anyone have any of the black lapboards that Pampered Chef had before Merrill? I am interested in purchasing a few.

I do!
I have 23 of them. I would like $35 plus shipping for the whole lot of them.

black lapboardsIf she doesn't want them - Carolyn - I would love to get those from you.

Laurie
Director in PA
[email protected]

1. What is the Pre-Merrill Collection?

The Pre-Merrill Collection is a line of products created by Pampered Chef in collaboration with renowned chef and cookbook author, Merrill Stubbs. The collection features high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. What is included in the Pre-Merrill Collection?

The Pre-Merrill Collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware such as knives, cutting boards, baking sheets, and saucepans. Each item is handcrafted with top-quality materials and designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.

3. Are the Black Lapboards part of the Pre-Merrill Collection?

Yes, the Black Lapboards are part of the Pre-Merrill Collection. These lapboards are perfect for prepping ingredients, cutting, and serving food. They are made of durable bamboo and have a black finish for a sleek and modern look.

4. Can I purchase the Black Lapboards separately?

Yes, the Black Lapboards can be purchased separately from the Pre-Merrill Collection. They are available for individual purchase or as part of a set with other Pre-Merrill products.

5. Are the Pre-Merrill Collection products dishwasher safe?

Most of the products in the Pre-Merrill Collection are dishwasher safe, but it is always recommended to hand wash them for best results and to prolong their lifespan. Please refer to the specific product instructions for more information on care and cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Rose Marie Nolan
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dlwright