• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Old Red Style Crates in 55422 - Tammy

In summary, the "Old Red Style Crates" are vintage or antique wooden crates with a red finish that are sought after for decorative purposes or as collector's items. Tammy, the individual looking for these crates, is a collector of vintage items and is specifically interested in old red style crates for her collection or for home decor and repurposing projects. There are no specific dimensions or conditions required for the crates, but Tammy prefers them to be in good condition with minimal wear and tear. Only the old red style crates will meet her criteria and she may not be interested in purchasing any other type of wooden crate. To contact Tammy, you can use the contact information provided in the "Wanted" listing or reach out to her
Cookin_Tammy
Anyone have the old red style crates they used to give out with the old super starter kits you would like to part with?
Shipping to 55422
Thanks.
Tammy

I will have one in a week or so i will be willing to part with.

I have two if you need one or both.

I don't know how, but I've ended up with about 4 of them!! Craziness!

I was just thinking of ordering one...I guess they aren't available on supply anymore because of the new kit?

I'm really surprised they aren't still offering them. They are really nice to set a display up with.

If you have a Container Store nearby, they sell them there.

DebbieJ said:
If you have a Container Store nearby, they sell them there.

What kind of container store?
Schel

1. Can you provide more information about the "Old Red Style Crates" that are wanted in the 55422 area?

The "Old Red Style Crates" refer to vintage or antique wooden crates with a red finish. These crates were commonly used for storage or transportation of goods in the past. They are now sought after for decorative purposes or as collector's items.

2. What is the purpose of the individual looking for these crates?

The individual, Tammy, is a collector of vintage items and is looking specifically for old red style crates to add to her collection. She may also use them for home decor or repurposing projects.

3. Are there any specific dimensions or conditions required for the crates?

There are no specific dimensions or conditions required for the crates. However, Tammy is primarily interested in crates that are in good condition, with minimal wear and tear.

4. Can I sell any type of wooden crate to Tammy?

No, Tammy is only interested in the old red style crates as described above. Any other type of wooden crate may not meet her criteria and she may not be interested in purchasing it.

5. How can I contact Tammy if I have these crates available for sale?

You can contact Tammy through the contact information provided in the "Wanted" listing. This may include a phone number, email address, or preferred method of communication. You can also reach out to her through the Pampered Chef platform if you are a registered consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • Buy and Sell Items
2 3
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
  • cooking4pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Pam Moore