• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance: Moving & Cleaning Out - Interested in Any of These Items?

In summary, a consultant with almost 8 years of experience is looking to clean out some closets before moving. They have a variety of items for sale, including a battery operated sifter for $3, a clear plastic tray with blue handles for $3, a professional stir fry skillet for $35 and a professional double burner griddle for $40. They also have a light blue ice shaver for $8, a lemon aid for $2, and an old style lemon zester/scorer for $1. Additionally, they have a wooden trivet for $5, a Pampered Chef "Santa" hat for $1, and a flexible pastry mat for $1. They are also selling a wine bottle opener in a velvet bag
stayinathomemama
Gold Member
I have been a consultant for almost 8 years and need to clean out some closets so we can move. If you are interested in any of the following, send me a message.

All prices are before shipping. I will combine shipping for anyone and money can be sent via paypal or personal check.

Battery Operated sifter: $3
Clear plastic tray with blue handles (summer exclusive about 5 yrs ago - went with blue tumblers & blue quick stir pitcher): $3
Professional Stir Fry Skillet: $35 PENDING
Professional Double Burner Griddle: $40 PENDING
Light blue Ice Shaver with 3 freezing cups. $8
"Lemon Aid" NIP: $2
Old style lemon zester/scorer (used) $1
Old style wood Dough & Pizza Roller NIP: $8

I am going to have these until Tuesday. Then off they go to Goodwill. So if you are interested in something and want to make me an offer, please feel free to send me a message.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd like to have the SA tote.

PM me w/shipping.

Thanks,

I would love to have the cherry and olive pitter
you can pm me or [email protected]
I will pay with paypal
thanks
Christina

FYI, Malisa, we can't list items from the current catalog for sale here.

What is the stoneware trivet?

It is a wooden trivet that adjusts to hold the 9x13 baker, the square baker or even the deep dish baker. I would also assume that it would hold the new DCB.
Someone is selling two on ebay. There are pictures there if you are interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-PAMPERED-CHEF-SET-2-STONEWARE-TRIVETS-NEW_W0QQitemZ350038929330QQihZ022QQcategoryZ32886QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Thanks Ann, didn't know. What can I do with them then???? I don't need them, don't want them and didn't sell them in my yard sale. I know I can't sell them on ebay. Any other suggestions????

You can give a list out to anyone who emails/PMs you about current items. You just can't list them here.

I may want the apron. Do you have a pic?

Malisa I PM'd you :)

stayinathomemama said:
It is a wooden trivet that adjusts to hold the 9x13 baker, the square baker or even the deep dish baker. I would also assume that it would hold the new DCB.
It does! I still use mine all the time. It's adjustable so it will fit any size stone or pan. Even an oversized pan can be turned sideways on it to fit.

I have a TON of items in my closet as well, new and old that I need to clear out! Please e-mail me to request a list or just ask me what you're looking for and I'll be happy to share if I have what you need. When I get time I'll put out a list of retired products that I have on here. Thanks!
My e-mail is: [email protected]

smspamperedchef said:
I have a TON of items in my closet as well, new and old that I need to clear out! Please e-mail me to request a list or just ask me what you're looking for and I'll be happy to share if I have what you need. When I get time I'll put out a list of retired products that I have on here. Thanks!
My e-mail is: [email protected]

Just emailed you!:)

stayinathomemama said:
I have been a consultant for almost 8 years and need to clean out some closets so we can move. If you are interested in any of the following, send me a message.

All prices are before shipping. I will combine shipping for anyone and money can be sent via paypal or personal check.

Windowpane napkin & placemat set: 4 each (2 cranberry & 2 white of each) $25 (placemats & cranberry napkins are NIP)
Square napkin rings: 2 NIP ($5)
Stoneware trivet (old wood one): $5
Pampered Chef "santa" hat: $1
Clear plastic tray with blue handles (summer exclusive about 5 yrs ago - went with blue tumblers & blue quick stir pitcher): $3
"New Traditions" vanilla stoneware round platter: $10
Professional Stir Fry Skillet: $35
Professional Double Burner Griddle: $40
Flexible pastry mat (not the new one, the old grey one.) $1
Royal Blue "I (heart) USA The Pampered Chef" apron: $1
Cherry & Olive Pitter NIP: $4
Wine Bottle Opener in little velvet bag: $8
Cranberry vine guest Towel set (only used for displays) $3
Cranberry Table runner (with tassels) & 2 napkins with tassel rings (only used as displays): $5
Stoneware heart "Patriotic Heart Final Edition" (in box): $3
Blue SA tote (used) $5

If I find anything else, I will list it. I am going to have these until Tuesday. Then off they go to Goodwill. So if you are interested in something and want to make me an offer, please feel free to send me a message.

Thanks!

Do you still have the apron & the patriotic stoneware heart?

Wow, I had no idea the response would be what it was. Well, as we are in the throws of moving, I haven't had time to get back to anyone. I will edit my post to remove the items that are not allowed and I will get back to everyone that has PM'd me (in order of the the time stamp... just to be fair) this evening after getting the children go to bed. If you requested something, please either email me or PM me with your actual address so that I can get it ready for shipping. Anyone who paypal's me by tomorrow, will have their package shipped by the end of tomorrow.
Thanks!

My list is updated.I am in the process of contacting everyone with shipping amounts. Please let me know your address if you haven't already so that I can prepare these for shipping.

Everything on the list above is still available. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Check out the list.I have updated the list at the beginning of the thread. Check it out and let me know what I can send to you. Thanks for helping me clean out my closets. :)

What kind of condition is the stir fry skillet in? I may be interested. Also, if anyone has some info about the professional line of cookware. I just started so I have only dealt with the executive and stainless. Thanks.

ChefTPhad said:
What kind of condition is the stir fry skillet in? I may be interested. Also, if anyone has some info about the professional line of cookware. I just started so I have only dealt with the executive and stainless. Thanks.

The Stir-Fry skillet is in great condition. I have used it a few times but it is hard to tell. The only real markings are on the bottom and that is from my stove top. I don't think that I have any info on the Prof. cookware anymore but I know that when it was introduced, it was "top of the line". It is hard anodized non-stick. I think that the main difference between the prof. and exec. is that the exec. is titanium reinforced, and the prof. is not.
Anyone else better to answer the question?

Thanks for asking!:chef:

I'm looking for one (or two if you have it!) Stainless Double Balloon Whisks - any chance you have that in your stash?

stayinathomemama said:
I have been a consultant for almost 8 years and need to clean out some closets so we can move.

How funny...I'm the opposite. I've been with PC almost 10 years and we are moving next week. I am SO excited to have a large enough kitchen that I can unpack my closets and put it in my kitchen!!

frozenchef said:
I'm looking for one (or two if you have it!) Stainless Double Balloon Whisks - any chance you have that in your stash?

Nope, managed to get rid of the one I had. Sorry.:(

Please let me know what is still available. I am a NEW consultant and just discovered this website. Thanks!

dhanna said:
Please let me know what is still available. I am a NEW consultant and just discovered this website. Thanks!

Here's what I still have:

Last ChanceHere is what I have left. Tomorrow morning I take it all to Goodwill. Let me know if you are interested in any of these items.

Thank you so much!;)

1. How can I safely pack and transport my fragile kitchen items during a move?

To safely pack and transport your fragile kitchen items, start by wrapping each item individually in bubble wrap or packing paper. Then, place the items in a sturdy box, filling any empty space with packing peanuts or crumpled paper. Label the box as "fragile" and avoid stacking heavy items on top of it during the move.

2. What is the best way to clean out my pantry before a move?

The best way to clean out your pantry before a move is to first take an inventory of all the items inside. Dispose of any expired or unused items. Then, pack the remaining items in sturdy boxes or bins, making sure to label them with their contents. This will make unpacking and organizing your new pantry much easier.

3. How do I clean my kitchen appliances before a move?

To clean your kitchen appliances before a move, start by unplugging them and removing any removable parts (such as shelves or drawers). Use a mild cleaning solution or vinegar and water to wipe down the interior and exterior of the appliance. For tougher stains or buildup, use a non-abrasive cleaner and a soft cloth. Make sure to dry the appliance thoroughly before packing it for the move.

4. What should I do with perishable items in my fridge before a move?

Before a move, it's important to use up or dispose of any perishable items in your fridge. If possible, try to use these items in your meals leading up to the move. If there are still perishable items left on moving day, consider donating them to a local food bank or giving them to a friend or neighbor.

5. How can I make the cleaning process easier when moving out of a rental property?

To make the cleaning process easier when moving out of a rental property, start by decluttering and packing non-essential items before cleaning. This will give you more space and make it easier to clean. Use multi-purpose cleaners and tools, such as all-purpose spray and a microfiber cloth, to clean surfaces quickly and efficiently. Don't forget to clean appliances, floors, and any other areas specified in your rental agreement to ensure you receive your security deposit back.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperinginfl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperinginfl
  • DebbieJ
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Pampered Laura