• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Mini-Serving Spatulas - Seeking 10 for Omish Woman

In summary, the mini-serving spatulas are 5 inches in length and 1 inch in width. They are heat-resistant up to 428°F and safe to use on non-stick cookware. Each set includes 10 mini-serving spatulas and they are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
minersmix
I have an Omish woman looking for the mini-serving spatula's. She would like 10 of them. I do not see them listed by themselves on the outlet any longer. Does anyone have any they would like to sell?

They are still in our current line, the handle was just re-styled. Of course, the current price isn't as good as it was in the outlet, but nonetheless, they are still available for ordering.

minersmix said:
I have an Omish woman looking for the mini-serving spatula's. She would like 10 of them. I do not see them listed by themselves on the outlet any longer. Does anyone have any they would like to sell?

We still sell them item #2622 $4.00

It's Amish...and you can only order the newer ones...

pcchefjane said:
It's Amish...and you can only order the newer ones...
Minersmix - I'm sure many of us would make the mistake of "O" vs. "A"
pcchefjane - be gentle when correcting others please....you don't want to offend, just assist (and now I'm sure I've offended you - not meaning to.)

Actually, I should be the one apologizing. If I offended anyone I am very sorry. I post and answer these threads when I am half asleep and do not always proof-read before posting it. Thank you all for your responses.

Is she wanting to pay the outlet price? I think it would cost her more that $4 each, even if we cut you a break, if she were to buy them from us b/c you'd need to recoup shipping costs to you .... I only have a couple to my name ... not all the same handle style.

Would you be able to maybe offer her a 10% discount since she wants 10 then put them on your Host number on a Show to get the discount?

1. What is the size of the mini-serving spatulas?

The mini-serving spatulas have a length of 5 inches and a width of 1 inch.

2. Are the mini-serving spatulas heat-resistant?

Yes, the mini-serving spatulas are heat-resistant up to 428°F.

3. Can the mini-serving spatulas be used for non-stick cookware?

Yes, the mini-serving spatulas are safe to use on non-stick cookware.

4. How many mini-serving spatulas come in a set?

Each set includes 10 mini-serving spatulas.

5. Are the mini-serving spatulas dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mini-serving spatulas are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jet74
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items