• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Earned Dishcloths - Will Pay Shipping - 46845

In summary, the "Wanted: Earned Dishcloths" program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free dishcloths by hosting a party or placing an order with a consultant. To participate, customers can either host a party or place an order during the designated promotion period. The dishcloths in the program are made of 100% cotton and come in a variety of fun and colorful patterns. There is no limit to how many dishcloths can be earned, but the promotion is only available for a limited time and while supplies last.
Brandie
I didn't earn the dishcloths, and I have no intention whatsoever of purchasing $60 worth of stuff in April, so if there's anyone out there who earned them and would like to get rid of them (after your April shows, of course), I would be interested in them. Used condition is fine with me, and they certainly would not have to be in the original packaging. I'd just like a set to do my dishes...:p

Shipping is to 46845. Thanks!

What is the "Wanted: Earned Dishcloths" program?

The "Wanted: Earned Dishcloths" program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can earn free dishcloths by hosting a party or placing an order with a consultant.

How do I participate in the "Wanted: Earned Dishcloths" program?

To participate in the program, you can either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or place an order with a consultant. During the designated promotion period, you will earn one dishcloth for every $50 in sales from your party or order. The consultant will provide more details on how to redeem your earned dishcloths.

What are the dishcloths made of?

The dishcloths in the "Wanted: Earned Dishcloths" program are made of 100% cotton. They are soft, absorbent, and durable, making them perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

Can I choose the design of the dishcloths?

The design of the dishcloths is pre-selected and cannot be chosen by the customer. However, the dishcloths come in a variety of fun and colorful patterns that are sure to brighten up your kitchen!

Is there a limit to how many dishcloths I can earn?

There is no limit to how many dishcloths you can earn through the "Wanted: Earned Dishcloths" program. The more you host or order, the more dishcloths you can earn! However, the promotion is only available during the designated time period and while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • susanr613
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
susanr613
Replies