• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Professional Cookware at 60% off - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the current sale offers a variety of professional-grade cookware, such as pots, pans, skillets, and baking sheets, at a discounted price of 60% off. This sale is only available online and features top-of-the-line, high-quality cookware that is used by professional chefs. It is a limited time offer, while supplies last, and cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. We recommend taking advantage of this deal as soon as possible for significant savings on top-quality cookware.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I have a NEW never used Prof Stir Fry. It is out of the box (I have an Exec. Stir Fry box I could ship it in) but never used - I can't for the life of me figure out why I got rid of the box!

I would sell it for $40 (that's 60% off) and will throw in a gently used 12" lid for free if you want to pay for the extra shipping.

I also have a Professional Casserole with Lid that I would sell for $50. It is NIB. Opened and displayed at a few shows and fairs but never used.

I also have the rest of the Professional Set. I would sell any of those pieces for 75% off original prices - I will separate sets. These pieces have been used in my kitchen for a few years so they are not in perfect condition. They do not have scratches or damage but a few have wear marks on the rim from stacking.

All of above are plus shipping to you.

Let me know if you are interested in any of the pieces and I can give you an exact price with shipping. Thanks!

Related to Get Professional Cookware at 60% off - Limited Stock Available!

What types of cookware are included in the 60% off sale?

The sale includes a variety of professional-grade cookware such as pots, pans, skillets, and baking sheets.

Is this sale available in-store or only online?

This sale is only available online through our website. You can easily browse and purchase the discounted cookware from the comfort of your own home.

What is the quality of the cookware being offered at 60% off?

The cookware included in this sale is top-of-the-line and used by professional chefs. It is made with high-quality materials and designed to last for years.

How long will this sale last?

This sale is for a limited time only and while supplies last. We recommend taking advantage of the 60% off discount as soon as possible to ensure you get the cookware you want.

Can I use any discounts or coupons in addition to the 60% off sale?

Unfortunately, no additional discounts or coupons can be applied to this sale. However, the 60% off discount is a great deal on its own and will provide significant savings on professional cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
jfoos
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies