• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Upgrade Your Email Game with a @ChefSuccess.com Address?

A
Admin Greg
I'm going to also open this offer up to DCS members. You can sign up for an @chefsuccess.com email here:
https://domains.live.com/members/signup.aspx?domain=chefsuccess.com

It doesn't seem to have all the links working to fill it out. Like I need to allow pictures or something?

What would be the benefit to having an email account through CS or DCS?

Chef Kearns said:
What would be the benefit to having an email account through CS or DCS?

coolness factor :D

I got it! Today the sign up page looked totally different than it did before. Now... how do I get it to be a folder on my Thunderbird account?

BTW: My new email address is: [email protected]

I'm still using my others though. I now have 4 active accounts: cs, gmail, yahoo and my web server - mebtel.net. LOL Too much to keep track of!

Related to Want to Upgrade Your Email Game with a @ChefSuccess.com Address?

1. What is an @ChefSuccess.com email address?

An @ChefSuccess.com email address is a personalized email address that uses the domain name "chefsuccess.com". This domain is specifically for members of the Direct Cellars Society (DCS) who are looking to upgrade their email game with a professional and unique email address.

2. How can I get an @ChefSuccess.com email address?

To get an @ChefSuccess.com email address, you can sign up for one through the link provided in the offer. This will take you to a sign-up page where you can create your personalized email address.

3. Is there a cost associated with having an @ChefSuccess.com email address?

Yes, there is a cost associated with having an @ChefSuccess.com email address. The cost is $5 per month, which is payable through the Microsoft domains website. This fee covers the maintenance and upkeep of the email service.

4. Can I use my @ChefSuccess.com email address for personal and professional use?

Yes, you can use your @ChefSuccess.com email address for both personal and professional use. It is a versatile and professional email address that can be used for all your communication needs.

5. Do I need to be a member of the Direct Cellars Society to have an @ChefSuccess.com email address?

Yes, you need to be a member of the Direct Cellars Society to have an @ChefSuccess.com email address. This email domain is exclusively for DCS members and is a perk of being a member of the society.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies