• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Professional Email Address with ChefSuccess | Policy & Procedure Guide

In summary, the email address you signed up for with chefsuccess.com is illegal according to HO because it includes the word "pampers." However, you can keep the address if you want by changing it to something else.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Okay, so a little while back I signed up for the @chefsuccess.com email address offered and planned to use it for my newsletters. Upon closer reading of the Policy and Procedures guide I believe the address I signed up for is illegal according to HO because it has "pampers" in it. Do you know if I can cancel it and get a new one - I really like the idea of the @chefsuccess.com email for my newsletters.

I believe that only pertains to the personal website address. Your email can be whatever you want.

It actually says email address -

"Except as otherwise provided in these policies, it is
inappropriate to use The Pampered Chef® corporate name,
the tagline, any trademark used by the Company or any
derivation of such, for instance, “pamper,” “pampered,”
“chef,” “discover,” “in you,” etc. as part of an e-mail address
or domain name."

Am I correct? I would love to keep the email address I set up but I don't want to get in trouble for it.

Sharon - contact HO's legal dept. on Monday and ask!

My email has always been [email protected] and HO sends me stuff there and it's on my website and I haven't had any problems. I do know that a few years ago they stopped letting you use the words mentioned in post #3 on your website...new websites, websites already being used were not required to change. It may be the same for email addresses now. I would call and ask.

Strange, I just looked through it and still don't see email mentioned. Am I blind? What page?

In the Consultant Corner version (my printed copy is old and I just threw it out) it is the top of page 21. In that top section on the left hand side, last paragraph. Under your title/identification.

oops - my email is pamperedlinda@..... I know lots of consultants who have 'pamperedname' or 'chefname' as their email address.

well, I think it's crazy to say we can't use pampered, pampered, even discover. Those are WORDS! Discover the chef in you...well, yeah that's kind of PC specific. I CAN understand not wanting us to create domain names with it in there. That looks more like it's from Pampered Chef, which is what I'm assuming they are trying to avoid.

My email has been [email protected] many, many years. But the one I created specifically for my newsletters is sharonpamperskitchens@chefsuccess and I would love to keep it.....I'm going to call the legal dept on Monday just to make sure. Thanks everybody.

My email is pamperedpals@...... and I haven't had any problems with HO sending things to the address. I know when I went to set up my PWS I couldn't use \pamperedpals.

I have a Pamperedchef_Andrea at*****And HO sends all my stuff there has never been a problem. I would try and see what happens ....

What is a Chefsuccess Email Address?

A Chefsuccess Email Address is an email address specifically created for consultants of Pampered Chef. It is used for all official communication, trainings, and updates related to the company.

How do I obtain a Chefsuccess Email Address?

To obtain a Chefsuccess Email Address, you must be a current consultant with Pampered Chef. You can request for an email address to be created for you through your consultant dashboard or by contacting the support team.

Can I change my Chefsuccess Email Address?

Yes, you can change your Chefsuccess Email Address by updating your consultant profile on your dashboard. Please note that changing your email address will also update your login information for all Pampered Chef websites.

What if I forget my Chefsuccess Email Address?

If you forget your Chefsuccess Email Address, you can contact the support team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with your email address as long as you can provide the necessary verification information.

Do I need to check my Chefsuccess Email Address regularly?

Yes, it is important to regularly check your Chefsuccess Email Address for any important updates or communication from Pampered Chef. It is also recommended to set up email notifications for your email address so you don't miss any important information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies