• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating an Email Address for My Pampered Chef Business

In summary, you can use your first and last name or your website name for your email address. Consultants are supposed to use only their first and last name, but you never read anything about email addresses on the PWS site.
jrb0328
I was informed that it would be easier (and it makes sense) to have a separate email acct for my PC biz - i have read through the procedures and policies and cant find anything on email address limitations. I saw that for the PWS, there are words that you cant use for your site name, and that consultants are supposed to only use their first and/or last name, but i never read anything about an email address. any ideas on this?

I haven't heard anything about this either. I think you can choose whatever you want. I chose to give my email and my website the same name so that it was easier to remember - that may be your best option.

my website is /pyc

and my email is pamperyourchef@

I did not use my initials or name. My last names can be spelled more than one way so I did not want to make it complicated. And I wanted something catchy and easy to remember.

Also, keep in mind how long it will be too. B/c you will only have so much room to print on certain things. I wish I had of done my email as pyc@ to make it shorter but I will not change it now since so many people have it.

Mine is my firstname.pamperedchef in my email address... I wouldn't recommend it... it's too long. Do something short and catchy... and as someone said maybe tie it into your website name to keep it consistent.

mine is BeckyDowd3 I had it before PC and its seperate from my other personal address so I only get PC stuff sent to it. I know with some other companies it could not be like "candleJane@.." (partylite) it had to be a name, etc. but I can't think of any limitations here.

I did my email the day I got my kit and my DH came up with it for me..."rediscoveryourkitchen@..." it's long, but it's easy to say if someone is trying to write it down and such. My PWS though, I set up 10months later is just /christensenkitchen. I think it's WAY too long, but I can't think of anything else that worked.

When I first started PC 9 years ago, I made a separate email address (Lisa4PChef@...) but found that I didn't like switching between email addresses so gave it up and just kept one. I'm the only one in my family to use this email address so I've never had trouble with receiving Pampered Chef stuff in my personal account.

I see no reason to have them separate unless you want to. Now....separate bank accounts...that's totally different :)

Related to Creating an Email Address for My Pampered Chef Business

1. How do I create an email address for my Pampered Chef business?

To create an email address for your Pampered Chef business, you can either use a free email service like Gmail or Yahoo, or you can purchase a custom email address through a domain hosting service. Once you have chosen a platform, follow their instructions to set up your email address.

2. Can I use my personal email address for my Pampered Chef business?

While you technically can use your personal email address for your Pampered Chef business, it is highly recommended to create a separate email address specifically for your business. This will help maintain a professional image and keep your personal and business emails separate.

3. What should I include in my Pampered Chef business email address?

Your Pampered Chef business email address should include your name or business name, followed by "@pamperedchef.com" or a variation depending on the platform you choose. For example, "[email protected]" or "[email protected]".

4. How often should I check my Pampered Chef business email?

It is recommended to check your Pampered Chef business email at least once a day, if not more frequently. This will ensure that you are able to respond to customer inquiries and orders in a timely manner, which is crucial for running a successful business.

5. Can I have multiple email addresses for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can have multiple email addresses for your Pampered Chef business. This can be useful for separating different aspects of your business, such as having one email for customer inquiries and another for orders. However, it is important to keep track of all your email addresses and regularly check them to avoid missing important messages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Elizabeth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lovescooking
  • esavvymom