• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Score Free Shipping on Stylish Black Beach Crocs?

In summary, Crocs was crushed Thursday, mainly by the weight of Wall Street expectations. However, this sharp plunge may create a buying opportunity for investors. The Paper Store is only the best Hallmark store on the planet.
chefkristin
Gold Member
I just ordered new black Beach style Crocs and paid no shipping!!!

https://2474710564.monstercommercesites.com/index.asp?PageAction=CHECKOUTMSG

I wish you could buy just the Mammoth liner for crocs instead of having to buy the whole croc.

Aw man.....my kids could really use new crocs, especially my 5yo - his are WAY too small now. But I hate to buy them now, going into our cooler season when I know we'll REALLY need 'em in the summer...

dannyzmom said:
Aw man.....my kids could really use new crocs, especially my 5yo - his are WAY too small now. But I hate to buy them now, going into our cooler season when I know we'll REALLY need 'em in the summer...
I will wear them till it snows. Since it doesn't snow in FL you can all wear them year round. They look fine with socks if you are wearing jeans.

Luke just puts socks on with his. Crocs is about all I can ever get him to wear.

I want to get him these in chocolate: http://shop.crocs.com/pc-223-4-kids-all-terrain.aspx?reqid=223&reqProdTypeId=41p&subsectionname=footwear&section=products

You can probably buy shares of stock in the company today for less than the price of the product.

chefkristin said:
I will wear them till it snows. Since it doesn't snow in FL you can all wear them year round. They look fine with socks if you are wearing jeans.

Yeah - we wear them all year round...but the kids aren't allowed to wear them at school...so we don't get our $'s worth out of them this time of year. I hate to spend $30 on something they're gonna outgrown before they really get al ot of use out of them. If I buy them in May, they'll wear them every day all summer.

Did anyone else hear this today? Of all days to start this thread...this popped right into my head.From Forbes...
Crocs was crushed Thursday, mainly by the weight of Wall Street expectations.Shares of the shoe-maker plunged an eye-popping 30.5%, or $22.77, to $51.98, after the company reported weaker-than-expected guidance for the fourth quarter. However, this sharp plunge may create a buying opportunity for investors.

That's funny TKG!!

I had no idea there were so many different styles of crocs out there!:D

i just bought these for my son today... i hope they work for a good part of fall, it gets really cold here

http://shop.crocs.com/pc-435-4-kids-mammoth.aspx?reqid=435&reqProdTypeId=41p&subsectionname=footwear&section=products

hey kristinthe Paper Store has the flip flop ones at 50% off!!

PampMomof3 said:
That's funny TKG!! I had no idea there were so many different styles of crocs out there!:D
Maybe they could bundle shoes with shares...I can see it now:Buy a Croc - get a stock!

reba515 said:
the Paper Store has the flip flop ones at 50% off!!

What is the Paper Store?

I bought my SD some Croc knock-offs at Meijer and she loves them.

dannyzmom said:
What is the Paper Store?

sorry for the late reply!
It's a Hallmark/Gift type store here in New England, there are only about 30 of them. It used to be this little hole in the wall place in my home town. Now its popping up all over NE (same owner)

The Paper Store is only the best Hallmark store on the planet. I actually have Payless brand flip flops in black and white. They look exactly the same. Otherwise I would be all over that Rebecca!!!

yes but do they FEEL the same??? lol
and yes it is the best store!!

psst I work there P/T time :D

reba515 said:
yes but do they FEEL the same??? lol
and yes it is the best store!!

psst I work there P/T time :D
At which one? I was thinking of getting a part time seasonal job. Are they hiring?

:) I 'm in Sudbury. but the westboro store just opened !

reba515 said:
:) I 'm in Sudbury. but the westboro store just opened !
Where is the Westboro Store?

On Union Street (no idea where)
look at The Paper Store there is a employment link with all the openings at specific stores.

carolyn-check out all the cool stuff there ;)

Related to Want to Score Free Shipping on Stylish Black Beach Crocs?

1. What are "Anyone Need Crocs?"

"Anyone Need Crocs?" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce a new product or promotion that may be of interest to their customers.

2. Are these Crocs shoes?

No, "Anyone Need Crocs?" refers to the brand name of a specific line of products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are not shoes, but rather cooking tools and kitchen gadgets.

3. What types of products are included in the "Anyone Need Crocs?" line?

The "Anyone Need Crocs?" line includes a variety of kitchen essentials such as cookware, bakeware, utensils, and food storage containers. These products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

4. Are the "Anyone Need Crocs?" products only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, anyone can purchase "Anyone Need Crocs?" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the company's website. These products are available to everyone, not just consultants.

5. Can I host a "Anyone Need Crocs?" party?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a "Anyone Need Crocs?" party to showcase and promote these products to your friends, family, and customers. You can also earn rewards and discounts for hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Karen
  • dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • Teresa Lynn