• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to save money with Canadian flyers this May?

In summary, the "Canadian Flyers W/May Recruit" program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of May. It allows Canadian hosts to earn extra rewards and incentives for hosting a party and recruiting new consultants. To participate, you must be a Canadian resident and a Pampered Chef consultant. Rewards and incentives include extra commission, free products, and other bonuses, which may vary. Current consultants can also participate by meeting requirements and following guidelines. The program ends on May 31st.
kam
Staff member
Here are some of my CANADIAN Flyers - updated with the May recruiting special:

Attachments

• CDN_MayRecMayJun12_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 314
  • CDN_MiniCattyInsertMayMayRec12_fillable.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 352
Thanks. I wish I was as talented as you on the computer!

Wow, thanks for sharing these Canadian flyers! It's great to see that there are some updated deals for the month of May. I'm always on the lookout for ways to save money, so I will definitely be checking these out. The recruiting special sounds like a great opportunity for anyone looking to join the company. I appreciate you taking the time to share these flyers with us. Keep up the good work!

What is the "Canadian Flyers W/May Recruit" program?

The "Canadian Flyers W/May Recruit" program is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of May. It allows Canadian hosts to earn extra rewards and incentives for hosting a party and recruiting new consultants.

How can I participate in the "Canadian Flyers W/May Recruit" program?

To participate in the "Canadian Flyers W/May Recruit" program, you must be a Canadian resident and a Pampered Chef consultant. You can then host a party in May and recruit at least one new consultant to earn the rewards and incentives.

What rewards and incentives can I earn through the "Canadian Flyers W/May Recruit" program?

Through this program, you can earn extra commission, free products, and other bonuses. The exact rewards and incentives may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

Can I participate in the "Canadian Flyers W/May Recruit" program if I am already a consultant?

Yes, current consultants can also participate in this program by hosting a party and recruiting new consultants. However, you must meet the requirements and follow the guidelines set by Pampered Chef to be eligible for the rewards and incentives.

When does the "Canadian Flyers W/May Recruit" program end?

The "Canadian Flyers W/May Recruit" program ends on May 31st. Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity before it's too late!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie